58. You're Right.

Alma's POV.

I let out a dramatically loud yawn as I turned over in my bed. I glanced at the clock and it read 12:09pm. Removing the covers off me, I went to freshen up in the bathroom.

A little over an hour later, I made my way downstairs for breakfast when I spotted Samantha watching TV in the living room.

"Hey." I greeted as I got in the kitchen to make myself a quick meal.

When I finished, I made my way to the living room as well, plopping down on the couch next to her.

"What are we watching?" I asked and she just shrugged.

"Samantha it's been a week, why are you still grumpy? I mean, to be honest, I'm the one who should've taken offence in that whole conversation with the things you said." I glanced at her before having a spoonful of my breakfast.

"You're not mad because you know I was telling the truth." She said blankly.

"Okay, truth or not, can we just move past that already? I mean, it's legit been a week and I'm exhausted." I sighed.

"I guess I can do that." She mumbled.

At that moment, my phone rang and I grabbed it, seeing that it was a video call from my boyfriend.

"Heyy." I beamed as soon as his face came to view.

He let out a groan. "Fuck Alma you look so good."

I let out a chuckle before glancing over to my sister who was giving me - and Trent - a very uncomfortable and disgusted look. She knew damn well why Trent was behaving like this.

I stood up from the couch and jogged upstairs, closing the door behind me before looking at my screen again.

"So how's everything?" I casually asked, trying to distract him.

"I miss you. All of you." He audibly moaned, ignoring my question.

I threw my head back, biting my lip. "Come on Trent behave."

I was trying to contain myself and not react to anything he was saying, or in this case, doing. But when he whimpered, whispering a low "I need you." I felt my whole body suddenly go weak.

"I think this whole being apart thing isn't working." I said softly.

"You think?" He let out a low laugh. "I can't go on like this." He said, motioning to himself and even though the screen didn't exactly show it, I knew exactly where his hand was.

"And you can't keep calling me when you're like this because then it makes me suffer as well since I can't do anything but watch you." I bit my lip, staring at his currently needy face.

You know, I legit always wondered how Trent and I could have such a high sex drive. This can't be healthy.

At all.

We stayed on facetime for a little while longer before he had to go and we ended the call.

Walking back downstairs, I see my sister still sitting where I had left her and I make my way to sit at my previous spot.

"You guys are nasty as fuck." She spoke up, shooting me a disapproving look.

I let out a laugh. "What are you even talking about?"

"Phone sex? Really?" She continued.

"Wha- no! You know what, I'm not about to talk to you about this." I said, turning my attention to the screen in front of us.