35. You Ready?

Alma's POV.

I walked into the kitchen, finding Valentina busy on her phone as she sipped on her coffee.

"If I'm this nervous about the game, I can't imagine how nervous they are." I spoke up as I poured myself some juice, not really feeling like having coffee like her.

"I'm sure they'll be fine." She said, not really paying attention to me. I just rolled my eyes.

In a couple of hours, Liverpool will be hosting Chelsea for a Premier League match here at Anfield. It's a bit nerve racking because Manchester City is also playing today. Considering that they are the top 2 in the league - if City wins their game and we don't, it'll put Liverpool's chances of winning the Title at risk with only 5 games left to play.

I mean, I love Manchester City because that's the team I've supported since forever considering the fact that John plays for it - and I'm basically everyone's little sister there but you know I've grown very fond of Liverpool and it would just be so great if they won the League. They honestly deserve it, the way they've been so great this season.

"Eden Hazard is gonna embarrass your boyfriend." I teased with a smirk.

I mean yeah, everybody knows that Virgil is probably one of the best defenders there are but we're also aware of Hazard's ability to pass defenders like they aren't even there.

"If he embarasses my boyfriend then he's gonna embarass yours too." She shrugged, smirking back at me.

It was then that it registered that Trent was a defender as well. I just chuckled before playfully rolling my eyes. Trent might not be as experienced as Virgil but at only 21, he's almost as good as him.

But that still didn't make me any less nervous than I was. I mean, I've seen these guys and I know how much winning this will mean to them.

Val and I stayed at my place for some time before finally heading to the stadium as the time for the game was growing nearer. The Liverpool players were already there.

After a while, Chelsea arrived and they all went into the field to warm up. The crowd was adding up too. Everyone knew this was gonna be a big game considering what happened years ago when they met and Chelsea ended Liverpool's Title hopes.

Sure hope history isn't gonna repeat itself this time.

I was just seating with the other staff members in this room, waiting for kick off and we were engaged in a casual conversation - others coming up with theories and predictions on how tonight was gonna end.

I chuckled slightly and shook my head at some ridiculous score predictions that were being made by my coworkers, I mean I get that they support Liverpool - I do too - but sometimes you just gotta be realistic about some things.

You know how you can just sense a presence when someone's standing there and it automatically makes you look in that direction? Well I did, and when my gaze moved to the door, my eyes landed on Trent. He wasn't in his warmup kit anymore and I figured that it's almost time that we went out to the pitch.

He nodded his head to the side, signalling that I should follow him. I got up from my seat, making up some excuse to my coworkers which they believed and I went out the door.

Just as I came out, I saw him going inside some room so I followed him - making sure that no one was watching.

"Hey." I said as soon as I closed the door behind me. It was a small room and thankfully empty and it was the first time Trent and I saw each other today.

He pulled me to him by my waist and without a word, he put his lips on mine and kissed me. It was aggressive, passionate and to be honest, I was beyond turned on.