38. 3 Days?!

Alma's POV

I woke up, shifting my body only to feel another body next to me. My eyes instantly opened and they landed on Trent peacefully sleeping next to me. We were on my bed and I wondered when we even got there because the last thing I remember was us on the couch downstairs yesterday.

"Trent." I said nudging him slightly. "Hey, wake up."

He groaned and turned his head to face the opposite direction, still heavily asleep.

"You'll be late for training, come on." I said getting a bit annoyed with how much of a heavy sleeper he was.

When I didn't get a reaction, the perfect idea came to my mind and I smirked to myself as I got in between his legs. He was in his sweatpants from yesterday but had taken his shirt off before getting in bed last night.

Running my hand slowly over his manhood, he shifted a bit but still didn't wake up. Deciding on taking it a step further, I pulled his pants down, along with his boxers just enough for me to pull his length out.

Holding it firmly in my hand, I started stroking it, going up and down soon after quickening the pace. With every stroke it got harder and his light moans were confirmation that I was doing it right. He had to be awake any second now.

I opened my mouth, taking him in as my lips wrapped around him. I could hear his moans getting louder and moments later, he put his hand on my head, grabbing a fistful of my hair as he thrusted forward making me take him to the back of my throat.

"Fuck." He groans, as he finishes inside my mouth and watched me shamelessly swallow.

I moved up, laying on his chest as he stroked my hair, moving a few strands of it from my face. "What was that?" He asked, locking eyes with me.

"Well," I smirked. "You were gonna be late for training and you wouldn't wake up so I had to try other alternatives."

He chuckled, locking our lips together as he aggressively grabbed on my butt forcing a light moan to escape my lips. He was in the mood, there was definitely no missing that but we couldn't right now.

I pulled away, climbing off him and off the bed as he whined for me to get back in it.

"No. You'll be late, now get your ass up." I said before turning to leave my room, making sure to do a little catwalk knowing he'd be staring at my butt which wasn't exactly fully covered in my pyjama shorts.

"What am I gonna do with you?" He bit his lip causing me to laugh as I left, leaving him to get ready.

I made my way to the guest room, deciding to use the bathroom that was there since Trent was using the one in my room. After maybe 20 minutes or so, I got out and went back to my room to get dressed.

He had brought a bag with him yesterday since he arrived here late and there was no way he was still gonna drive back to his house at that hour. So after he got ready too, we both made our way downstairs for breakfast. Not that you can really call it breakfast since we just had fruits, not really being that hungry.

Leaving my place, I locked the door behind us as we both went to our cars after kissing each other goodbye as if we weren't headed to the same place.

After a half an hour of driving freely - having missed the morning traffic - I reached Melwood with him pulling up just minutes after.

As I was closing my door, he turned in my direction but stopped when he saw another car pull up.

Andrew Robertson. Another one of his teammates and pretty good friend.