10. Are You?

Alma's POV

I hear chattering and whispering and I silently groan at the sound that was disrupting my sleep. I hear a camera click and can faintly see a flashlight going off and I slowly open my eyes.

Why the hell are there men in my room?

Once my eyes were fully open, I spot the Barça players and I'm pretty sure confusion was written all over my forehead.

"What are you guys doing here?" I ask quietly. They all turn in my direction at the sound of my voice and all I see is smirks and cheeky smiles.

What the hell? Are they on drugs?

"Why are you people smiling like that? You got a new toothpaste or something?" I hiss. I really don't like being disturbed from my sleep, especially if there is no valid reason for it.

Pique chuckles before speaking up. "Okay Miss Always Grumpy, we didn't mean to interrupt anything. But you two should've just locked the door." He shrugs. I raise my eyebrows at him.

"What the hell are you talking a-" I feel movement next to me and my head turns to see Neymar there, still sound asleep. I look back to the guys who were all looking at me with amused looks.

"Oh my God, no! It's not what you guys think. We were just-"

Coutinho pats me on my back. "You really don't have to explain anything, we totally get it." He nods and grins at me. I roll my eyes. "I'm being serious Philippe! He came here to apologize and we ended up-"

"Oooh make up sex is the best sex!" Pique semi yells before fist bumping some of the guys who entertained his foolishness.

I look over to Lionel -the only sane guy in this room- for help but he, too, fist bumped Pique and smirked at me.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" I yell in defeat and they all burst out laughing.

All the noise must've woken Neymar because he looked around the room in confusion and annoyance, just like I did.

"Neymar please tell them we didn't have sex." I turned to Neymar desperately.

"Didn't we?" He smirks, causing all his friends to go wild.

"Neymar!" I shriek in embarrassment. Did he really just throw me under the bus? I scoff and jump off my bed ushering them all out of my room, leaving the still in bed Neymar.

"You're an idiot." I point out when the guys had left. He chuckles as he removed the covers off of him and got out of bed too.

"They knew I was kidding."

I scoff. "Good, I wouldn't want them to think you can get with all of this." I say, while pointing to myself from head to toe.

He walks over to me and smirks. What is with this guy and smirking? Like, can he stop? All it does is just make him more irresistible.

"You seem to have forgotten that I used to have 'all of that' to myself every single night before." I feel my face burning up and I realize that I must be blushing.