36. Come Here.

Alma's POV

After the game, it wasn't long until everyone separated as we went back to our homes. Everyone must've been exhausted from today.

When I got to my place, I jumped into the shower - shamelessly staying in for almost an hour then I eventually got out.

I went to my closet to look for something to wear when my eyes landed on exactly it.

My Liverpool shirt with Trent's name and number on the back.

I mean, today was just the perfect day for it. Liverpool won an important match, Trent was so amazing on the pitch and well, it was just comfortable.

I put it on and just sat on my bed, turning on the TV so it wouldn't be so quiet as I scrolled down my Instagram feed.

I liked a couple of posts, also finding out from insta stories that Manchester City won their game today as well. Talk about resilience. I liked some posts related to them too before continuing with my scrolling.

~

Liked by k

Liked by k.mbappe, leomessi and 1,273,621 others.

neymarjr If you ever see her, if you ever meet her, if you ever get the chance to sit down and talk to her...tell her it's so cold here without her.

View all 27,132 comments

neyxmessi Poor baby☹️☹️

allthingsbarca Sad for you but that picture is🤤😍

lionelgoat ❤️❤️❤️

everythingney Can somebody please enlighten me. Wasn't he the one posting smack just some time ago?🤷🏻‍♀️ I mean, you're my fave but I wonder about you sometimes.🚶🏻‍♀️

liverpoolxvirg Don't go walking around like you don't know, what goes around gotta come right back.✌️

dasilvasantos If the caption is about who I think it's about, I'm just gon go to bed.😴

barcelonalove Alexa, play Undecided by Chris Brown!🗣️😂😂💀

redsxynwa Let that girl have some peace in her life, cause you're not it. Damn.🙄

its_mns #Nelma❤️

sexysuarez If you were with me, you wouldn't be having all these sad captions under your pictures. But anyway☕👀

~

I only even remembered that I still followed him when I saw his post. Not wanting to draw any attention to myself or the situation, I decided not to unfollow him.

I mean, I'm very much aware of how these blogs make the most of everything. They would literally blow things out of proportion just from a simple unfollow. The only reason my name's been on blogs and articles lately is only because of my work and I'd like to keep it that way.