January, 1972

I write my first ever university final tomorrow, so I thought I'd put one out this afternoon because it's done and I'll have no time to write tomorrow. Wish me luck! xx

January 6, 1972

Freddie

We reached the halfway point on Christmas Day, and Lennon was making us more and more aware of her presence every single day. I was still kind of worried about John, because he still complained about eating every day, but I had to accept that that was probably going to be our entire lives together- there was no way to force him to like eating and gaining weight, but it was something that he had to do to protect our baby.

"Eat, please." I put a bowl of oatmeal in front of him and he sighed, resting his cheek in his hand while stirring the thick substance. "John, eat, or I'll call your mother." Lilian still didn't know that her son was ill, and I didn't have the guts to tell her, it was an empty threat.

"One hundred and fifty-eight calories." He whispered, then he took a deep breath before shoveling spoonful after spoonful into his mouth. "I's good." He murmured, with his mouth full of oatmeal. "Thanks." He smiled, then I nodded before Brian and Roger came into the living room.

"Oh, my Lemon has grown since last night!" Roger exclaimed, rather dramatically, then he got on the floor and he held onto John's belly, rubbing it a bit and making the youngest man laugh. "How's Lemon? Is she okay? Is she moving?" He was almost too interested in John's pregnancy, and I thought it was kind of cute.

"Quit calling her Lemon, Roger." I playfully kicked his back, then he scowled at me over his shoulder. "She's going to be confused when she comes out." I told him, quietly, then he sat on the floor, resting the back of his head against John's knee.

"She's going to be confused when she comes out of an asshole." He replied, frowning at me and making John laugh.

"That isn't what's happening." John giggled, pulling Roger's long, blond locks. "We're getting a C-section. I can't push a baby out of my bum, you nut." He flicked the top of the drummer's head, then he finished his oatmeal and he passed me the bowl. "Baby Lemon says thank you." He giggled, making me roll my eyes at him.

"Don't influence him, Roger." I chuckled, quietly, then I put the bowl in the sink and I joined Brian and John at the table- Roger was still on the floor.

I didn't actually mind them calling Lennon 'Lemon', it was kind of cute. She was the size of a lemon the day we found out that she was a girl, so it was kind of special.

"Uh, Freddie, can I talk to you in our room for a second?" John asked, quietly, after he stood up and held my hand in his. "I-I have to talk to you." He murmured and I nodded with a slight frown before following him.

Once we were in our bedroom, John shut and locked the door. I stood there, confused, then he walked towards me and he held the collar of my shirt in his hands while he pressed a hard kiss to my lips.

"I'm so fucking horny." He whispered after he pulled his mouth off of me. "Feel." He grabbed my hand and he pulled it down so I could feel the outline of his cock through his, probably too tight, trousers. "You make me so fucking hard, you bastard." He groaned, then he started rubbing up against me and I moaned, softly. "I want your cock in me." He murmured, then he turned before going onto the bed and laying on his side. "Come and fuck me."

I crawled onto the bed after him, then I crawled in between his legs before kissing him on the lips, holding his chin to keep him in place before reaching down with my other hand to palm his cock. John moaned, quietly, against my lips and I smiled before slipping him out of his clothes.