January, 1974

I'm thinking a 5 year time jump after this chapter - just to get things going, and to make it more interesting, but let me know what y'all think. 

January 10, 1974

John
After several rounds of raunchy, kinky sex on our "wedding" night, Freddie and I decided that we'd focus on our life together, and the kids' lives by taking a little trip to Oadby, my little hometown. Mum had moved to us to London after Dad started his career, when I was really young, to be closer to her sister because she needed help. Freddie had gotten us a little cottage a few minutes away from where I grew up, so the kids could play around and I wouldn't be too reminded of my life there. I couldn't remember much, because I was three or four when Freddie and I first met so there weren't any terrible memories or anything.

"Remember when I spanked you so hard that you bruised?" Freddie asked, looking up from his magazine while I drove. "And when we found out about your little kink?" He smirked, resting the magazine on his stomach- he had pushed me up against the bedroom window and we pretended that people could see me, even though it was late at night and we were high up in the flat. Nobody could actually see us, but there was something erotic about the possibility. 

"Not with the kids in the car, Freddie." I raised an eyebrow and he sighed with a smile. "But, yes, I do remember." I looked into the rearview mirror and both kids were asleep. "And... maybe we can have another night like that- we can recreate our first night as a married couple." I reached over and I held his hand with a wide smile. "Do you think Hudson came yet?" I asked and Freddie shrugged, squeezing my hand while I pulled into the neighbourhood that the little cottage was in.

"They'd call, I'm sure." My husband replied- God, he was my husband. "And Roger wasn't sure if he was even in labour when we left, so I'm sure that they have to wait a little while longer before they can take him in to get a C-Section.

I was nervous for Roger, but I wasn't sure why. I knew he was in good hands, with the doctors and Brian, but at the same time something just wasn't sitting well with me. The last we heard, Hudson and Roger were both healthy, and he was starting to get minor contractions- I was just worried about him not getting better and not being able to go to Australia at the end of the month.

"Hey, uh, are we taking the kids to Australia?" I asked, quietly, and Freddie stopped to think about it for a moment- we really hadn't talked about it, but they were still kind of small and I didn't think Australia would be their cup of tea. "I just don't know how comfortable I am leaving them with your parents, or my mum for however long we're there."

"It's just one weekend, John. We're playing one show, one quick set, then we're back home and playing in Blackpool." He explained and I nodded while staring at the road. "I think it'll be fun for them to get out- but I don't know if they'll bring Hudson, because he's still going to be pretty small." He continued and I glanced back at the kids, to make sure they were still sleeping.

"I don't know. Maybe we'll just talk to Brian and Roger about it, see what they think- but I think they're a little too preoccupied right now, we can ask them later."

---

Brian
"Do you think we should go in soon?" I asked, nervously, while Roger paced around the room, his hand on the small of his back while he let out a little whine.

"I-I don't know, Brian! I've never had a baby before!" He exclaimed, then I held my hands up in surrender. "God, he hurts though." He groaned, softly, then he closed his eyes tight and he took a deep breath while leaning against the wall. "Yeah, okay, let's go." He nodded, then he slowly opened his eyes and he took small steps towards me.

"I love you, you beautiful man." I whispered, kissing his forehead and rubbing over his belly. "And Hudsie, too." I smiled and he giggled a bit, nodding before leaning up to kiss me on the lips. "Hear that, boy? You're coming out today!" I exclaimed, kissing Roger's stomach before a weak kick was given in reply.