June, 1979

June 17, 1979

Freddie
I sighed while I sat up and looked over to see the door, all I found was John's shaking body and no sign whatsoever of my spawn running in with tap water tea and granola bars. I wasn't sure what I was expecting when I woke up that morning, but the cold loneliness made a wave of nausea crash over my body- it was either the loneliness or early onset withdrawal symptoms because it had been several days since our last hit.

They were being well taken care of with Roger and Brian, but it kind of hurt me knowing that someone else was raising the little things that I had begged John for- we wanted them both so badly, but we didn't know how to care for them in the way that they needed to be cared for... Roger and Brian were better at that.

But Father's Day had suddenly become the loneliest day.

"Babe?" I whispered and John stirred with a small groan. "Babe, it's Father's Day." I told him, pulling him closer to me and wrapping my arms around his tiny frame.

"Happy Father's Day." He yawned into his pillow. "Do I need to blow you or something?" He whispered, sleepily, and I laughed a bit before kissing his cheek.

"No, love." I hummed, then I sighed while he shifted against me. "I want to see the kids for a bit today." I whispered into the dark room and he wiggled out of my grip, sitting up and glaring down at me.

"I said that I wanted to see them before we left to Japan and you lost your shit, Freddie." He practically hissed. "I said that I wanted to have them here for a night or two when we got home, but you yelled at me and decided that we'd drink instead." He continued, making me sink deeper and deeper into the mattress. "You don't get to say when we're allowed to see the kids when you're not high- I wanted to see them a while ago, I wanted them to come home! I want them here, but you're being a real dick lately and we only do things when it conveniences you!" He almost yelled and I just nodded, dumbly. "But fine... let's go later today." He nodded, biting his bottom lip afterwards before getting out of bed and grabbing a smoke from the dresser.

He crawled back into bed and he lit the joint, breathing in and holding it a bit before blowing it in my face- giggling a bit afterwards. I took it from him and I took a deep breath in before smoking myself- fuck, he was so good to me.

"Happy Father's Day." He whispered, then he leaned in and he kissed me.

Brian
I groaned a bit when someone made themselves comfortable sitting on my waist. I opened my eyes and I found Roger sitting there, completely naked and rubbing his stomach- I held onto his hips and I chuckled a bit while I rubbed his soft skin.

"Morning, beautiful." I whispered up to him and he hummed, rocking his hips a bit. "Are you comfortable up there?" He was kind of heavy on my hips, but I didn't mind my little view.

"Very. It stretches my hips out." His voice was so gravelly in the morning, it made me weak. "And I heard, through the grapevine, that today is a very special day for you and only you- and I forgot to actually get you something from the babe and I." He patted his stomach and I laughed a bit.

"I don't think this one is from Olivia, is it?" I asked and he blushed a bit.

We had named our daughter a few days after finding out about her. We said that we'd work out a compromise, so I suggested Evangeline, and Roger suggested Olivia- we went with Olivia because mine was, and I quote, "a terrible name for a baby, Jesus Christ, Brian, why are you such an idiot? I hate you, I hate being in this relationship with you, don't ever suggest names to me ever again, you're such a prick." Apparently he was passionate about the baby's name, and I didn't even try suggesting Evie as a nickname because I was worried about getting beheaded at the dinner table- in front of Hudson... and Lennon... and Remy...