September, 1973

Check out my new book Under the Stars

September 5, 1973

Roger
John had been "missing" since his birthday, and it was really starting to affect Freddie and his parenting. He was also stressed because we had our first official concert of the Queen I tour on the thirteenth. But, back to the parenting: Freddie spent a lot of time yelling at Lennon and ignoring Remy. I knew that he wasn't meaning to do anything wrong to them, but he was officially a single parent and he was having trouble coping with being alone- he was so used to having John to help with Lennon's outbursts and Remy's late night crying sessions, but now he was alone.

Brian and I tried to help as much as possible, but I was just over twenty weeks and Hudson was starting to grow a lot quicker- I was ballooning and swelling in ways that nobody wanted to swell. My sex drive was off the wall, so I was always keeping Brian away from actually helping anyone- so maybe it was my fault that Freddie was angry with himself and the kids.

"I'm hard." I murmured, rolling over and straddling Brian. "Like, completely stiff." I brought his hand to my cock and he chuckled, lowly, while letting his free hand roam over my body. "Darn baby, huh?" I chuckled and he smirked up at me.

"Darn baby." He whispered, then he held the back of my neck and he pulled me down to kiss him. "Are you still open from last night?" He spoke against my lips and I nodded with a little moan, taking his hand and pulling it to my arse so I could show him that I had a plug in- we had introduced toys to our sex life and it was something else. "God, you're a whore when you're knocked up." He chuckled and I giggled a bit, wiggling my bum for him. "Take it out, come on." He urged and I nodded before reaching around and pulling the toy out.

Brian liked to pretend that he was making me fuller by using a butt plug after he came into me. It did make me feel fuller, but it wasn't in the way that he was thinking of. He liked my new body, and me being a little chubbier than before- he said it made him feel like he was taking care of me and, for some reason, he had a little caregiver kink.

I reached behind myself and I lined Brian's cock up to my hole. He was already bucking up and fucking my fist, so I stilled, so he wouldn't be able to penetrate me.

"Not yet." I scolded, softly, and he closed his eyes with a groan. "Don't push up, I'm going to do it." I told him and he nodded, then he stilled while I lowered myself onto his cock. "God, never going to get used to how big you are." I closed my eyes with a small moan and he chuckled while holding my hips.

Brian let me sit for a couple seconds, then he helped me move up before rising his hips to meet me on the downfall. I rested my hand on his chest and I rode him harder, just like I was riding a horse.

"That's it, baby, ride it." He closed his eyes and let his head fall back with a small moan. I brought his hands over to my stomach and he moaned while he rubbed the sides of the bump- he loved it. "So full of me- Jesus, you're beautiful like this." He opened his eyes and he smiled up at me.

I thanked him with a small smile, then I leaned forward and I kissed him, slowly- he held my hips and he started thrusting up into me, pounding against my ass. I moaned against his chest, then he made me look up so he could kiss me. His kiss was slow and passionate, he held me close and I smiled a bit before pushing back.

"I'm close." I whispered, closing my eyes and pressing my forehead against his chest while he bucked up and pounded into me. "Do it from behind?" I asked, innocently, and he nodded while pulling out.

I got onto my knees and I waited for him, then he grabbed my hips and he started pulling me back onto him. We did a lot more from behind after finding out about Hudson, just because it felt better than me laying on my back for long periods of time. He always went a little harder when he did it from behind, too, and it was the only thing I wanted in my state- I always wanted his cock up my ass, but he was scared of hurting the baby.