December, 1973

Please head on over and read my book Under the Stars!
Also, after Hudson is born, I'm planning a major time jump, just to get things rolling

December 18, 1973

Brian
Roger groaned, softly, while he lowered himself into a chair, then he took a deep breath before looking over to me with a frown. "I fucking hate you." He murmured while he rubbed the sides of his stomach- apparently Hudson was getting rather squirmy and it made him uncomfortable. "Hudson is not being nice, Lennie." He sighed when Lennon came to rest her head on his lap- she liked to get away from Remy and her parents whenever the baby started acting up.

"Poor girl, you won't be able to escape in a few weeks." I chuckled, sadly, then I brought her up onto my lap and she covered her ears while she looked towards her bedroom. "Is Rem being too loud?" I asked and she nodded, frowning up at me after I said the baby's name. "What're you going to do when Hudson gets here? How're we going to keep you happy?" I kissed her cheek and she let out a little huff, like she was annoyed.

I felt bad for Lennon, honestly, because she was starting to grow up and she had to deal with a bunch of babies around her. We knew that she had to be introduced to more kids, so she wouldn't turn out weird, but I felt like we rushed things and she didn't have time to be a little baby- she was already acting a little older than her age, and that made me kind of upset because she should've been allowed to act like a baby.

"Is that Hudson? Is he moving?" Roger cooed, softly, when Lennon carefully rubbed over the little lump on my partner's stomach. "He's really hurting uncle's back and stomach." He glared at me and I chuckled, softly, while I rubbed over his stomach- Hudson really was going hard, he was kicking roughly against my hand and I wondered how Roger handled it.

"He's a little footie player, isn't he?" I hummed, moving closer so Lennon could feel with me. "Is Hudsie moving?" I asked and she nodded with a huge smile- she was fascinated with Roger's belly and the little thing wiggling around in there, but John and Freddie said she was having a tough time adapting to life with Remy in it. "It sounds like ya-ya is finished crying now, so maybe we can go and see them?" I suggested, rubbing her back.

"Ya-ya?" She asked and I nodded, then I kissed her cheek and I got up before giving Roger's stomach one last pat. She waved goodbye to Hudson, then we started down the hallway and I knocked on the door, just to make sure that I wasn't intruding on anything personal.

"Lennon is ready to talk to her ya-ya now." I put her on the ground and she ran towards the bed. "Is-is everything okay? Remy sounded really upset earlier." I frowned a bit and John nodded with a small smile, holding the baby against his shoulder while he patted their bum- he looked exhausted, but I didn't want to comment on it. "Alright, Roger and I are just in the sitting room if you two need anything." I hummed.

"Thanks for watching her while we tried to calm Rem down." Freddie gave me a warm, thankful smile, then he shut the door and I stopped to listen for a minute- there was nothing other than him laughing, so I started walking away.

Freddie and John had been more secretive since John got back from his month away. They spent a lot of time locked in their room with the kids, and it felt kind of strange. I wasn't sure what to think, but John seemed to be thriving, despite looking like he was about to die from exhaustion- apparently it came with the territory that new parenthood brought.

I went back and I sat on the sofa, resting my head on Roger's shoulder while I rubbed his stomach. He kissed the top of my head then he sighed, "they're going to be fine, we just can't think about it too much."

December 25, 1973

Freddie
Roger and Brian decided to go on a little holiday before Christmas, to give them time to be themselves before Hudson decided to make his appearance. I didn't blame them for wanting to leave, I knew that John liked to spend time alone before he had both of the kids- most of the time we'd just go away to have sex, because the libido was always stronger during the end of the final trimester. Well, at least John's was at an all-time high, it was fun for me.