November, 1972

November 6, 1972

John

"She's going to crawl soon." I smiled up at Freddie, pulling my knees up to my chest and wrapping my arms around them. "She keeps getting on her belly, and she's pushing herself up onto her hands and knees, but I don't think she fully understands that she has to start moving in order to crawl." I giggled, and he smiled before turning back to the piano. "Do you think she's going to miss us tonight?" We had a gig, one of our last ones before the album release, and I wasn't ready to leave her home alone.

Freddie sighed and stopped playing before turning to look at me. "She'll be fine, John. She's going to be with Kashmira for a few hours, then she's going to go to bed and she'll be sleeping before we get home." He explained and I nodded while I watched Lennon get on her hands and knees. "It isn't like this is the first time she's been without us." He rolled his eyes before turning back to the piano and practicing.

I sighed, then I laid on my stomach and I smiled at my baby. Her little teeth finally came through so her smile was a lot brighter. She giggled, then laid on her stomach before pushing her forehead into the ground.

"Why're we laying on the floor?" Brian asked with a chuckle after he walked into the sitting room. Freddie groaned at the noise, then slammed on the piano keys before storming out of the room. "And what's papa's problem?" He cooed, laying on his stomach next to me and making faces at Lennon.

"I honestly couldn't tell you. He's been grouchy since this morning, but I think it's just because he's worried about the gig tonight. We're playing songs from the album and he's worried that he won't know all the words." I explained and Brian nodded a bit. "And Kashmira is watching the baby tonight, so I think he's a little worried about that, too." Apparently she didn't babysit too often, so I was a little concerned about the wellbeing of my child, too.

"It'll be fine, it's easy to give her some snack before putting her in her crib." He chuckled and I nodded while I watched her rock back and forth on her knees, like she was about to get going.

I gave Lennon another small smile, then I sat up and I sighed. She sat up on her knees and she made grabby hands at me, trying to get me to pick her up. I laughed a bit, then I put her on my hip. "I should be getting her down for her nap, so she's sleeping when Kashmira gets here." I told Brian and he nodded, getting up before going to sit on the sofa.

I went down to Lennon's room and I laid her in the crib, rubbing her belly until the little cries stopped. Once she was close to being asleep, I left the room and I knocked on mine and Freddie's bedroom door.

"What?" He called from the other side.

"I think I know what'll make you feel better." I replied, feeling my cock twitch in my trousers.

Freddie came to open the door and he smiled before kissing me on the lips. I giggled into the kiss and I held on to the back of his neck as a way to lead him into the room.

"Is babe sleeping?" He asked after the door was locked and we were sitting on the bed.

"She passed right out. Just a quick belly rub, then she was out like a light." I smiled, then I got off of the bed and I went to rummage through some drawers. "Remember that oil we got when I was pregnant? The one that relaxes your muscles?" I looked over my shoulder and Freddie nodded. "Where did we put that?" I asked and he got up to help me find it.

Freddie found the oil for me, then we went back to bed and he laid on his stomach. I took his shirt off, then I undressed down to my underwear and I straddled him, so my cock was nestled against his bum. I rubbed my oily hands together, to heat up the substance, then I pushed hard into Freddie's shoulders, working out knots and making him moan.