Chapter One

Sloth GluttonyLust Envy GreedPride and WrathAll start as a seed

Sloth Gluttony
Lust Envy Greed
Pride and Wrath
All start as a seed

Sins begin small
Seductive and sweet
Alluring and tempting
Naughty petite

Then oh so slow
They slither they grow
They entice they please
They strip they tease

Off with the gloves
The shoulder strap slips
The gown falls down
To the breast, to the hips

Wants become needs
Needs become habits
They feed they breed
Like cancer like rabbits

Habits to addiction
Addiction to obsession
Obsession to abuse
Abuse to aggression

Who to hurt
Besides me myself and I
Who to damage
Who shall I make cry

My elevation to evil
My soul I do sell
When I lure you
Into my little hell

(Not actually hers)

~~~~~~~~

"Damn, Y/N, that shit was deep." My best friend, Chanyeol, comments

"Yeah, I guess it was." I agree as I twirl my pen in my fingers.

"You should really join that poetry class, you'd be really amazing at it." He tells me and I shrug.

"I don't know..." I tell him as I put away my notebook. "I'm just not sure about reading my feelings in front of everyone." I add then I hear a lunch tray slam down next to me.

"You need to join, Y/N-ah! You'd be a great addition to it!" My other best friend, Lisa, agrees and I flinch.

"You don't need to be so loud..." I tell her and she shrugs.

"Does it matter?" She asks as she sits down. "I'm telling everyone about the talent you have, you must accept it!" She adds and I shrug, again.

"I don't want everyone to know about my problems, though." I tell her then I take a bite of food. "I don't want it to seem like I'm dying for attention when I really don't need it." I add and she scoffs.

"No one judges in that class, from what I've heard." Lisa tells me and Chanyeol nods.

"Yeah, maybe people will have the same feelings as you, possibly. You'll meet all kinds of different people and it's basically group therapy." Chanyeol says as he grabs my hands. "You'll love it. My friend is in that class and I could have to meet him and see if you could join his class." He suggests and I gulp.