Chapter Thirty-Three

Forgive meif I stumble and fallfor I know not howto love too wellI am clumsy

Forgive me
if I stumble and fall
for I know not how
to love too well
I am clumsy

and my words

do not form as I wish
so let me kiss you instead
and let my lips paint for you
all the pictures

that my clumsy heart

cannot. (Atticus)

~~~~~~~~

"I think Namjoon is coming to visit you soon," Yoongi says as he puts the last plate away then looks at me, "so I'll be taking my leave soon." He finishes and I nod.

"Okay, thanks for telling me, Yoongi." I thank then he nods.

He walks towards the door and starts preparing to leave then I tap his shoulder, making him look back at me and I give him a hug.

"Thank you for staying with me, Yoongs," I thank then I look up at him with a small smile, "it really helped seeing a familiar face." I add then he smiles a little bit.

"You're welcome, Y/N, I hope you and the baby stay healthy." He says then we say our farewells, then he leaves.

I sigh as I walk into my bedroom and lay down on my bed and curl up while holding a pillow. I stare out at the window then I close my eyes and drift off into a soundly sleep.

Everything in my apartment then flickers and I sit up, looking around. It then stops as the television continues to play "Friends", on the episode where Ross finds out Carol is having his son.

I stare at the television for a few seconds then a man's face shows up, one I've never seen before, of him and his jet black eyes. I stare into his eyes then he yells out as he opens his mouth, that were filled with razor sharp teeth.

"Once the plane has taken off, everything will crash." He growls out, lowly.

I scream then I grab the remote to turn off the television, but it doesn't budge.

"I'm a little scarecrow"

I hear a child's voice sings as I look around the room, hearing the voice bounce off of the walls, to other sides of the room.

"Raggedy and worn

I wear a hat,

And a shirt that's torn,"

The voice continues and I began to tremble out of fear as I could hear scratches on the walls, coming closer to me, visibly.

"When the crows come,

I wave and shout,

'Away from my garden',"

It continues then the scratches stop at me, as the child's voice gets deeper.