Chapter Twenty-One

My loved ones went away,Only strangers came to stay

Only strangers came to stay.

This is not a dream, but a nightmare,
That became a reality.
Those I held so dearly,
Were taken away from me.

Those little things, I took for granted.
Of precious moments,
Way back when.
Are all I have, to cling too.

They never seemed, important then.
The dreams, we dreamed together.
Are like footprints, in the sand.
The winds of change, have swept them away.

No trace can now be found.I'm living now in silence,
With only Echo's, from the past.
Voices in the distance,
From a heaven, that's so vast.

Yes my dream, became my nightmare.
The hands of time are still.
Although memories, will never fade,
And I know, they never will. (John Read)

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SELF-HARM, A LOT OF DEPRESSED EMOTIONS, A LOT OF SADNESS, AND A LOT OF CRYING!!! PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE OF THESE TOPICS!!! PREPARE YOUR TISSUES!!!!

~~~~~~~~

{~Y/N's POV~}

I wince at the pain of slicing the knife across the skin on my thighs, I ran out of room on my wrists. I hate everything. Lies that I believed for five fucking years, made me quit.

I stare in the mirror, watching the blood run down my legs to my feet. The dark circles under my eyes deeper into my skull, more bags under my eyes, paler than the whitest sand, my hair greasy, lost maybe 20 pounds, everything made me look like a mess.

I shake my head at myself then start to quietly sob to myself. I sit on the ground, covering my eyes with my sweater sleeves, letting my tears stain them. I thought my eyes would be dry by now, but I guess being alone really does produce many more tears.

I grip onto the sleeve covering my hands and feel my nails digging into my hands, through the thick material of the sweatshirt. It smelled of blood, sweat, and tears, it reeked.

I lean forward then slam my back against the wall as I start to kick around on the bathroom floor, watching the blood on my thighs run down even more. I cry out in anger as I remove my hands from my eyes and smack them on the floor, cursing out loud.

I lean my head on the wall and look up at the ceiling, sobbing even more. The buzz of my phone sounds from the floor and I look over. I pull my phone over to me and look at the message I had received, from the only friend I can remotely trust.

Taemin😋:

You haven't been at school in two weeks
Are you okay?