Chapter Forty-Two

Even if the sandy ocean floor splits into twoEven if someone shakes up this worldNever let go of my handPlease don't wake up from this dream

Even if someone shakes up this world
Never let go of my hand
Please don't wake up from this dream

I hear the ocean from far away
Across the dream, past the woods
(Please don't wake up from this dream)
I'm going to the place that's getting clearer
Take my hands now
You are the cause of my euphoria
(Jeon Jungkook)

~~~~~~~~

~~~~Taehyung's POV~~~~

I step into the bathroom as Y/N sleeps then I look in the mirror and see Jungkook three.

"Switch with me now." He demands in my head.

"I will soon, don't you worry." I assure him.

"No, now." He argues then I sigh. "That kid is going to come out the next time Y/N wakes up and she'll be screaming in pain. I'm not missing my child's birth." He mentions then I shake my head.

"Fine."

~~~~~~~~

~~~~Y/N's POV~~~~

I scream as I lean forward and push from all the pain. Hoseok and Taemin had to leave the room while Taehyung stayed with me. He held onto me as the doctors continue to encourage me as I go.

"You got this, b-, Y/N. Keep going." Taehyung encourages then I scream for one last time.

I then hear small squeals and I immediately open my eyes as the nurses hand my son to me. I start crying as I hold my son against my chest.

"Oh, my God, you look just like your dad." I whimper out then I look at Taehyung, seeing him cry a little bit.

"He really does look like him, huh?" Taehyung whispers and I nod.

"You're so handsome, buddy, you're so adorable." I coo to the baby.

The nurses then take him to get him cleaned up and everything else. Everything slowly starts to become blurry then I lean my head back.

"Miss. Y/N, are you alright?" The doctor asks me and I nod.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm okay." I answer as I blink really hard then look up at the light then everything grows dark.

I hear a child giggling then I look to my left and see a young boy running along the sidewalk while squealing. Then a man runs up behind him and picks him up while laughing and the child giggles.

He looks back at the man and grabs his cheeks and squishes his cheeks while saying a bunch of gibberish at him and the man copies him. The boy then kisses the man on the lips then the man gives him little kisses all over his face.

"Daddy, that tickles!" The boy exclaims and my heart melts.

"Well, it's supposed to, Hae-Seongie." The man says then his face is revealed.

The boy had black hair, dark brown eyes, fair skin, wearing a pale yellow hoodie with a bear on it, light denim jeans, and white tennis shoes.

Then the man had light brown hair, dark brown eyes, fair skin, wearing a black dress shirt, dark denim jeans, and black tennis shoes.

My eyes widen as tears well up in my eyes and I see myself walking up to the man and boy with a big smile on my face. The boy leans to me and gives me a kiss and a single tear rolls down my cheek then the vision ends.

I open my eyes again and see that it was dark out with Taehyung standing by the window, holding my son. He was singing to him while the baby was sound asleep and holding Taehyung's finger.

Taehyung was smiling bright as he continues to sing and I smile a little bit.

" nareul tteonagaji ma

nareul namgyeoduji ma
doraseon ne mame balgireul naege dollyeojwo
ganjeolhan neoreul wonhae moksum geon jeonbuya
heuteojyeobeorin bit sogeuro nal deryeoga jwo
jeosesang kkeutkkaji na na na na na na
It's gonna be you na na na na na na
wo eoeoeo I can't let go

nal bachyeo neol jikilge
boran deusi haebolge
nan jigeum i wigireul gihoero sameuryeogo hae
neon nae choegoui seontaek nareul makjin mothae
heuteojyeobeorin bit sogeuro nal deryeoga jwo
jeosesang kkeutkkaji na na na na na na
It's gonna be you na na na na na na
wo eoeoeo I can't let go" Taehyung sings as he walks to the little plastic crib next to my bed.

"Na na na na na na

Na na na na na na" He finishes singing then lays my son in his crib.

I sit up and look at the baby as he places his hand on his cheek and falls asleep easily. I pout at the baby as I slowly stand up and stand next to the crib, caressing the baby's cheek. He reaches out his little hand and wraps it around my finger and my eyes water.

"You look too much like your father." I whisper then I look at Taehyung. "Thank you, Taehyung." I thank then he nods.

"You're welcome." He responds then he points to the baby. "What are you going to name him?" He asks me then I look at the baby and smile.

"Hae-Seong." I answer then Hae-Seong stirs. "Jeon Hae-Seong." I repeat.

"Where'd you get the name?" He asks me then I shrug.

"When Jimin visited me, he showed me a trick he learned from Satan, that would put you in space then show you a vision." I answer then I slowly pull my hand back. "In the vision, it was when Hae-Seong grows up a little bit and Jungkook holding him, calling him 'Hae-Seongie'." I explain.

Once I pull my hand away, Hae-Seong starts to cry then I pout as I reach down to him.

"Why are you crying?" I ask him then I pick him up and cradle him. "Why, why, why." I coo then I hold my finger out to him then he grabs it and stops.

I look up at Taehyung and chuckle as I sit on my bed then pull my gown down a little bit. I let Hae-Seong lay on part of my chest then Taehyung goes over to the couch.

"I'll be sleeping, so wake me up if you need me." Taehyung tells me then I nod.

He lays down then almost immediately falls asleep then it was just Hae-Seong and I. I place my hand on his back then I smile at him.

"You're gonna be my little devil, aren't ya?" I ask him then he slightly smile and my heart turns to mush.