Chapter Fourteen

A friend is someone we turn towhen our spirits need a lift

when our spirits need a lift.
A friend is someone we treasure,
for friendship is a gift.
A friend is someone who fills our
lives with beauty, joy, and grace.
A friend makes the world we live
in, a better and happier place.
Thank you for being my friend.

~~~~~~~~

I open my eyes with the sunlight beaming through my blinds and onto my face. I sit up and rub my eyes then yawn.

I look down at my bed and my eyes immediately widen, remembering the previous night's events. I squeal as I pull the covers over my head and fall back down onto my bed.

"Shit." I say then I jump out of my bed.

I run to the mirror in my room and see the hickeys Jungkook left on my neck. I curse under my breath as I try to think of whoever I know, that can do makeup. Not Lisa, she doesn't do any. Chanyeol, because he obviously doesn't. And I don't have any other girl friends!

I grab my phone and text the only other person I know, that possibly does makeup to come over and help me with that and what I also missed in class yesterday.

~~~~~~~~

"You called for me Y/N?" Taemin asks as he walks into my room and closes the door behind him.

"I-I did." I answer as I remove my hand from my neck.

His eyes widen as his jaw drops to the floor as I laugh awkwardly and point to the hickey on my neck.

"Do you know how to cover hickeys?" I ask him then he scoffs.

"You're lucky I have an older sister that tortured me with makeup, honey." He comments as he opens his school bag. "I've gotten laid, a lot, trust me, but I've never seen a hickey that dark or big before." He adds and I start to laugh.

"Shut up, now help me!" I exclaim and he smiles.

He sits down next to me and starts to apply foundation on my hickey, while giving me some of his newly found comedy, that was quite enjoyable.

"So, my question is, did you get laid last night?" He asks me and I turn bright red then he gasps. "You did, didn't you?!" He asks me and I shake my head.

"N-Not exactly." I answer then he gives me a sarcastic look.

"Then what the fuck is it?" He asks me then continues to apply makeup.

"We didn't have s-sex, b-but we d-did more f-foreplay." I answer then he squeals.

"Damn, that's some good stuff right there." He comments. "Did he do anything to you or what?" He asks and I shrug.

"We just kissed a lot then he had me give him something called a b-blowjob." I answer then he gasps.

"OOOOO, you dirty girl!" He swoons and I hide my face.