Chapter Two

Wicked smileCrooked teethEvil plansWaiting to unsheatheSpiraled tailFlapping wingsEverywhere it goesDestruction it brings

Wicked smile
Crooked teeth
Evil plans
Waiting to unsheathe
Spiraled tail
Flapping wings
Everywhere it goes
Destruction it brings

Bloodshot eyes
Powerful jaw
Loves to hack
With sharpened claws

~~~~~~~~

"Y/N, are you okay?" Chanyeol asks me as we walk into school. "You look like you haven't slept." He adds and I nod.

"Had trouble staying asleep last night." I lie as I rub my eyes.

"Are you going to that poetry class?" He asks me and I nod.

"Yeah, I'm on my way there, now." I answer then he smiles.

"That's good! I think you'll genuinely like it." He comments and I nod.

"I hope I do. It was a pain to get in." I tell him and he chuckles.

"Switching classes is never fun, I can agree on that." He says then I look around.

"Where's Lisa at today?" I ask Chanyeol and he shrugs.

"I think she got sick or something." He answers then we make it to my new class.

We bid each other goodbye as I walk in and see everyone talking to their friends and I gulp.

"Oh, Y/N, so glad you could join us!" Ms. Lee exclaims as she walks over to me and puts her hand on my back. "Everyone, this is Jung Y/N and she will be joining our class today." Ms. Lee introduces then she points to a chair in the back. "You can go over and sit next to Taemin, I'm sure you two will get along great!" She exclaims then I slowly walk back.

I then sit down next to a boy with black hair, dark eyes, fair skin, wearing a white t-shirt, black ripped jeans, black converse, a black leather jacket, a chain from his front right pocket to his right back pocket, a round-bill black hat, a silver ring on his right index finger, and black earrings.

"So, Y/N, could you maybe give us a poem to tell us about yourself, real quick?" Ms. Lee asks and my voice got caught in my throat. "Or if you don't have one prepared right now, you can share it at the end of class." Ms. Lee offers and I nod.

"I-I could share one a-at the end of class." I tell her and she smiles kindly at me.

"Great!" She exclaims then she faces the rest of class. "So, we are continuing our poems on dreams and nightmares. You must write one of each and they will be due tomorrow, make sure each poem is at least 20 lines or 4 stanzas." Ms. Lee instructs then everyone gets up and moves around the classroom.