Chapter Twenty-Four

Find a riddle,Find a rhyme

Find a riddle,
Find a rhyme.

Catch a star,
Then stop time.
And then lets climb up to the moon

And wish upon a star.
That we may think of other.
And have joy wherever we are.

To make me laugh, 'aft I shall,
You first must do one thing.
Give me the ruby of true friendship.
That we may laugh and sing.

Once I found a moonbeam,
That fell from the stars.
And at once I had a dream:
Of flying 'neath the moon.

~~~~~~~~

I walk into school the next day with my backpack over my shoulder, with a small limp in each step I took. Each person that I passed gave me a look, but I continue to walk towards the table where my friends sat.

Lisa, Chanyeol, and Taemin all talking to each other with smiles on their faces. Lisa was making funny faces while saying something so funny that Chanyeol wiped a tear from his eye. I get closer to the table then Taemin waves to me with a large smile on his face.

"Y/N!" Taemin calls out as I walk closer. "Lisa was telling us about when she ghosted some creepy guy!" He exclaims then I smile.

"She's told me that story before, it's quite hilarious." I agree then Taemin narrows his eyes at me.

"What's up with the limp?" He asks me with an eyebrow raised.

"N-No reason." I lie then he hums.

"Mhm, yeah, you can't lie to someone who always takes it up the ass." Taemin starts off and my cheeks turn pink. "Who'd you hit the sack with?" He asks then I stay quiet.

Taemin groans as he rolls his eyes at me as he takes a chip from Lisa's bag.

"Hey!" She calls out.

"Do we need to play the guessing game on who did Jung Y/N sleep with?" Taemin asks me then Chanyeol looks at me.

"Is it Taemin's older brother?" Chanyeol asks me and I immediately shake my head.

"N-No." I answer then I look at Taemin. "No o-offense, but Tae-Yong c-creeps me out a l-little." I tell Taemin and he nods.

"It's good, but I'm happy it wasn't him." Taemin comments then Lisa narrows her eyes at me.

"I'm saying that one black haired guy in your poetry class." Lisa answers.

"Hyun-Bin?" I ask and I shake my head. "We don't talk, so no." I deny then Taemin smirks at me.

"I'm saying that hottie that lives with your cousin," he starts off then raises an eyebrow at me, "the one you gave a blowjob to." He finishes then Lisa looks at me in shock.

"You've given someone a blowjob, Y/N?!" Lisa asks me then I cover my face.

"It was o-one t-time!" I tell her then Taemin's eyes widen.