*Chapter Twenty-Three*

Certainly there are types

who refer to the first time

as losing,
like there is nothing
left to gain in a world so void
of surprise. Yes,

we have been
here, before. Every time,
we fall into each other

without ritual
nor precedence, eager
to press familiar
hands blind and wild

with routine memory.

In our room's intimate darkness,
I held you as I'll always hold you.

Breathed you in. Tucked you closer.

The sun doesn't come
without warning. Skies shift slowly
of ten unnoticed amongst our own
chaos. And I know

we have been here
before. People wrap themselves up
in past, future tenses, wherein nothing
becomes new. We forget

these unused moments, their radius
shying in and out like stars

without names. But lovers can learn

amidst time's ancient migration

to relive
each kiss

and tremble. (billimarie)

~~~~~~~~

He places his hand on my cheek, with his fingers tangled in my hair. I close my eyes as he presses his lips against mine. I kiss him back as our lips slowly move in sync. I grip onto his shirt as he starts to kiss me harder.

He places his hands on my ass and lifts me up as I wrap my legs around his small waist. He carries me to my bed and lays me on my back, our lips never disconnecting once. He grabs my ass, making me gasp and his tongue slipping into my mouth.

I tug on his shirt as I nibble on his lip, making him moan. I place my hand on the back of his head, pushing our lips closer together. His hands trail up to my hips, gripping onto them tightly as he starts to breathe heavy.

We pull away from each other, both of us panting, as Jungkook looks into my eyes and I glance down. He stares at my shirt as he glances at me then starts to unbutton my top. I gulp as he slides the dress shirt off my shoulders, revealing my light pink bra.

He licks his lips as he kisses me softly and I pull at his shirt. My hands tremble as I start to unbuckle the harness around his torso then unbuttoning his shirt. Once I undo the last button, I place my hands along his abs and he hisses.

He pins me to the bed and starts to kiss along my neck, making me bite my lip. Goosebumps appear across my skin as he starts to suck on my neck, making me letting out a small moan. He smirks against my sensitive spot as he trails small kisses down my neck, to my collarbone, to my shoulder, on my breast, down my stomach, to the lining of my leggings.

One hand starts to fiddle with the clasps on my bra while the other starts to pull down my leggings. Once the clasps on my bra unhooked, my leggings came off at the same time. He takes my bra off of me, a gasp leaves my mouth from the hit of warm air.

He starts to kiss along my raised buds as he massages my breasts. I let out a moan as my toes curl from the feeling. I push my breasts up closer to him, making him grip my hip and push me back down.

"Ah, ah, ah, baby girl." He scolds as he smacks my ass, making me wince. "Patience, baby girl, patience." He reminds me.

He starts to kiss down my torso to the lining of my panties, tugging on it with his teeth. He begins to pull down my panties with his teeth and throws them off of me. He hovers over me with a smirk on his face then kisses me.

I feel his fingers dancing along the inner parts of my thigh as he gets closer and closer to my core. His fingers play with my folds, making me shiver as he licks my lip.

"Baby girl's wet for me, huh?" He asks as he sticks a finger into me.

I gasp as his finger pumps in and out of me. I moan a little bit as I clench around him and he kisses me again, to keep my moans as quiet as possible as he adds two more fingers. I gasp as I felt my legs go weak, getting ready to reach my high.

Jungkook pulls his fingers out of me and I whine at him. He smirks down at me as he pulls me up and has me straddle him on his lap. He raises an eyebrow at me with his cocky little smirk and I gulp.

My hands begin to fumble with his belt buckle and then the button of his jeans. He pulls his boxers and pants down as I get off of him then he tosses them off the side of my head. He pulls me back on his legs with the blanket around my waist.

"Give me a kiss, baby girl." Jungkook demands and I oblige by it.

I kiss him softly as his hands grip onto my waist. He flips us over with him on top and me laying on my back and him on top of me and continuing to kiss me.

He pulls away and grabs my legs and spreads them open as he leans in. I look into his eyes with my shaky ones and the butterflies in my stomach appeared once again. I start to tremble at his touch and he gives me sad eyes.

"Hey," he calls out as he caresses my cheek, "it's going to be okay. I promise you." He says as he kisses me.

He starts to push into me, making tears brim at my eyes and my eyes squeeze shut. I grip onto his arms with my nails digging into his skin and whimpering.

He starts to slowly move in and out of me, making the small pain turn into pleasure. Small moans start to leave my mouth as sweat pours down my forehead. Jungkook grunts with each thrust and I moan.

"Quit clenching like that, baby girl," he growls as he clenches his fist, "or I'm gonna end too quickly." He tells me and I moan.

He starts to become sloppy as he groans, releasing his seed into me. I moan as I release as well onto him. He lays down next to me with the both of us panting endlessly then I stare at the ceiling.

"You good?" He asks me and I nod.

"Y-Yeah." I answer then he slides his arm under my head.

His bicep under my neck with his hand pushing me towards him with my head on his chest. I felt my cheeks get hot very quickly as his hand places on my hipbone and his thumb caresses on my waist.

"That was your first time, I'm guessing?" He asks me and I don't answer. "So, that's a yes." He comments then I smack his chest.

"S-Shut up." I tell him then he kisses my head.

"I'll tell you something real quick." He starts off then he takes a deep breath. "I'm sure as hell no angel." He tells me.

He places his index fingers under my chin and tilts my head up to lock eyes with me as he smirks.

"But I can be your devil." He finishes and my cheeks turn light pink.