Chapter Forty-One

I don't think you will ever fully comprehendhow you've made my dreams come true,or how you've opened my heartto love and the wonders it can do

how you've made my dreams come true,
or how you've opened my heart
to love and the wonders it can do. (Toni)

~~~~~~~~

It's been four months. Four full, long months. I've gotten bigger and it's been harder to keep a secret from the others about the gender of the baby, I don't think Taemin knows, even though we live together.

I graduated from college last week and Seokjin has been insisting that we throw a party for me graduating and a last minute baby shower. It made me think, but also it's going to be a bunch of guys there since I have no girl friends.

"Noona~! Let's get going to the party!" Taemin calls out then barges into my room.

"LEE TAEMIN, GET OUT OF MY ROOM!" I shout as I cover my body with my towel.

"Noona, I'm not going to do anything to you. You're Jungkook's forever girl." He assures me as he grabs my bra. "Let me help you get dressed, alright?" He suggests and I shake my head.

"Taemin, I'm REALLY insecure currently, I'd rather be alone." I tell him then he pouts.

"Noona," he calls out as he turns me around to face him, "you're one of the most beautiful people I've ever seen. One of the most beautiful things you're ever going to do is willing to carry someone's child." He assures me then I hug him.

"Thank you, Taemin." I thank then he hums.

"You're welcome, noona." He responds. "Now, let's get you dressed into that really cute aqua blue dress with the pink flowers on it." He tells me then I sigh.

"There's no way I can argue with you about wearing a sweatshirt and leggings, is there?" I ask him and he shakes his head.

"Nada." He answers then I glare at him.

"You know what?" I ask him then he tilts his head to the side. "I'm kinda not liking you at the moment." I comment then he scoffs.

"Who doesn't like me?" He asks then I point to myself.

"Me." I answer then I grit my teeth.

I sit down on my bed as a small contraction hits then I grab onto Taemin's arm as he holds my hands. I exhale deeply at the end of the contraction then I stand up.

"Was that a contraction?" He asks me and I nod.

"Yeah, today might be the day." I answer then he shrugs.

"Good thing we'll be with the guys so Hoseok will be with us." He comments. "Are you going to have Taehyung in the room with you?" He asks me and I nod.

"I already told him he's going to have to be, in case they won't allow you and he's the godfather." I answer then he smiles.

"He's going to be a new person when he's in that kid's life." Taemin comments and I nod.

"I can already see that."

~~~~~~~~

"Y/N-ah, you look amazing!" Hoseok compliments as Taemin and I walk in.

Hoseok hugs me tight and I hug him back. We walk into the kitchen where a lot of food was set out everywhere and my mouth immediately began to water.

"Did Seokjin make this?" I ask as I walk into the kitchen.

"Yep, it was all him." Hoseok agrees then I greet everyone else.

As I was giving Taehyung a hug, a small contraction started to happen. I grip onto Taehyung's shirt in pain and he just stands there.

He starts to rub my back as I moan in pain then I breathe heavily once it's done. I let go of him and lean on him and he pats my head.

"T-Thank you." I thank then he hums in response.

"You're welcome." He responds then Taemin walks over.

"Was that a contraction?" He asks me and I nod.

"Just a small one, I'm okay though." I answer.

"We should head to the hospital soon." Taemin suggests and I shake my head.

"Unless I'm screaming from pain, don't take me to the hospital." I tell them.

"Trust me, the next one you'll have, it's going to be a really painful one since this is a demon child." Namjoon steps in then I nod.

"I understand that--" I start saying then another contraction starts.

My knees buckle as I grab onto the counter and grip onto it to stay sturdy. Taehyung then grabs onto me and holds me as I wrap my arms around his neck and rest my head against his chest and grunt in pain.

I dig my nails into his neck and he bares it and continues to hold me in his arms. I bite my bottom lip as I inhale really deep and quietly scream from pain.

"You're good, you're good." Hoseok assures me then I exhale deeply.

"I think that is our call for you to go to the hospital." Taemin mentions then I look up at him.

"B-But what about all the food S-Seokjin made?" I ask him then Seokjin shrugs it off.

"Don't worry about it. I'll save it as leftovers and put it in your fridge." He assures me then I nod.

"Thank you." I thank then he nods.

"Just focus on having Jungkook's kid right now, we'll be there later." Namjoon tells me then I nod.

"See you guys later." I tell them.

"Who's all coming with us?" Taemin asks then Hoseok and Taehyung step forward.

"I'll come and drive us there." Hoseok offers.

"I'm going to help her deliver and be moral support." Taehyung answers then Taemin gestures us to follow him.

We walk outside then Taemin opens the door to Hoseok's jeep then I grab onto the door as another contraction starts. I squeeze my eyes close as I stand there then I felt a hand on my back.

"Just take deep breaths." Taehyung tells me then the contraction ends.

We get into the car and Taehyung sits in the back with me and holds me against his chest while Hoseok was driving with Taemin next to him. Taehyung hummed many songs to me on the drive to the hospital and Taemin helped everyone stay calm.

Taehyung then massages my shoulder then rests his chin on my head.

"Don't worry, I will be by your side the whole time." He assures me and I slightly smile.

"Thank you." I thank then I close my eyes to try and get some rest.

Once we pulled up to the hospital, Taehyung helps me out of the car and walk inside then checks in at the front desk. The nurses sit me down in a wheelchair and pushes me down the hallway to a room.

It's almost go time. If only Jungkook was here...