Chapter 12

Zenande's POV

My anaconda don't, my anaconda don't-

"Who wakes me up at such an ungodly hour?" I mutter in an annoyed sleepy voice to the person calling me.

"Ungodly hour? It is literally 10 in the morning. Are you hungover? Cause I've been knocking on your apartment door for the past 5 minutes." I immediately sit up after hearing Minho talk to me.

I quickly look around my surroundings and my eyes land on the delicious sleeping face next to me. "Oh shit. Yeah I'm not at my apartment. But I'll send you the location of where I am." I say, stumbling out of the bed.

"Where are you?" Minho asks and I roll my eyes. He can be so over protective sometimes.

"Argh! I'll just send you the location. Don't be a dick." I end the call and I look around the room. Luckily I brought some spare clothes for today.

After taking a shower and all the necessary processes to be clean, I send Minho my location. I put on my bra and panties then I feel someone wrap their arms around me. The next thing I know, I'm trapped under Wylder.

How can someone look so hot when they just woke up? He smiled at me and pressed his body against mine causing my body to heat up. Wylder always makes me smile.

"Where you heading off so early?" Oh my goodness, his morning voice really turns me on.

"I need to go to someone I promised quality time with today." He groans and grounds his hips against mine.

"Fuck Wylder." I sigh at the amazing friction. He lowers his head and bites my neck. I try so hard to not make any sound but damn.

He starts going down my body till he reaches the hem of my lace panties. He takes a deep breath, "You smell so divine. I wanna make you scream before you go. No need for sex, just wanna taste you." My breath hitch cause he has never eaten me out before.

Well I guess Minho will wait.

Mature Scene

He slowly pulls off my panties with his big hands. I'm really getting wet as he does that. He hasn't even done anything extreme yet.

Talk about a sex machine. I love having sex with Wylder. I forget the world, my problems, my worries and I just let out my stresses on him. Finally after the excruciating moment, my panties are finally off.

Wylder opens my legs and puts them on his shoulders. He buries his nose, smelling me. My heart has skyrocketed to infinity as I wait for him to please me.

Another thing I love about Wylder is how he makes me feel sexy. "Zenande you don't know how much you drive me crazy." He blows cool air down there gently.

He starts kissing my inner thighs, biting my skin and licking the bites. I moan a bit as I feel the familiar electric feeling. He continues this punishment for a few minutes.

"Wylder..." I complain with a breathy voice. I feel his body vibrate as he chuckles.

"Why do I need to rush?" I prop myself up on my elbows.

"Seriously Wylder. My friend will be pissed at me for waiting... oh!" My body falls back onto the bed as Wylder licks my clit. He moans as he tastes me.

"Wylder damn it. Your tongue is... magic." As his mouth and tongue work magic on my sex, I feel his hand creep close to my entrance.

Without warning he slides his finger inside me. "OH MY!" He slowly starts pumping his finger in and out while eating me out. The combination is out of this world.