Chapter 34

My anaconda don't, my anaconda don't, my anaconda don't want nothing unless you got buns-

"Hello?" I say in a groggy voice, since it is still 5 in the morning. Who the hell calls at this time? Ocean has been energetic throughout the night and he just slept now. I am tired.

"Zenande?" I sit up lazily, trying not to wake up Ocean since he is sleeping next to me. "Wylder? Why are you calling me at this time? Is everything ok?" Worry soon seeps into my skin. It is very unusual for Wylder to call me at this time.

"Just go outside." I frown at the statement. "What the hell? Why?" I hear him sigh in annoyance at me. "Just do it." I raise my eyebrows instantly even though he can't see me, "Yay! Don't command me, I'm not your slave hawu." I complain, grumpiness visible in my voice.

"Zena!" He whines loudly, causing me to move my phone away from my ear. "Yoh! Ok, just wait. Hope you don't have some ninjas waiting for me on the other side."

"Why would I have ninjas waiting for you now?" I smile at the question, "One thing I know about you is that you are full of surprises." I get up from the bed lazily, making sure not to make a noise while moving to the exit of the house. "Yes, I am. That is why you need me in your life." I roll my eyes at his ego, I unlock the door. When I open the door, I find Wylder standing there with flowers.

"What are you doing here?" I ask with shock, my eyes nearly popping out of my sockets. He frowns, "Not the reaction I was expecting." I grab his hand, pulling him away from the house quickly. "What is wrong with you?"

"What is wrong with you?" He fires back the same question with confusion, "A warning would be nice Wylder. You love surprises too much. What will my mom say about you showing up like this on her doorstep?"

"Why should it be a problem with your mom? Aren't you like turning 23?" I cross my arms, a glare showing on my face. "I don't care. My South African family is not like my English family. They are not chilled with boyfriends showing up at their houses unexpectedly. It is a huge sign of disrespect idiot." He throws his hands in the air.

"How was I suppose to know this? You never told me!" He slightly shouts at me and I move back in shock. "Because I didn't think you were stupid enough to do this, you careless idiot."

"I came all the way to South Africa to surprise you. I haven't seen you and Ocean for a long time and I just needed a break from everything." I know that he is not telling me the real reason as to why he came here.

"Don't lie to me!" He sighs, turning red. I can see his redness is not from anger, it is from embarrassment. A smile slowly creeps on my face, "What really made you come here?" If it is even possible, he turns more red. "That is not important, I just wanted to check up on you."

I take the flowers from him and I turn to walk away. "If you won't tell me the truth then you will fly back to England now." Just as I take a step, he puts his hand on my shoulder, stopping me.

He turns me around and kisses me with so much emotion, shocking me to the core that I drop my flowers. I put my hands on his arms as I feel the electricity flow between us. He stops kissing me, pressing his forehead against mine. He breathes heavily, staring into my eyes.

"I couldn't stand the fact that I haven't met your family but my bodyguards are spending time with them. That bothered me to the core. I'm sorry for showing up like this but I wanted to see you so bad." My heart softens a bit at the sincerity in his eyes. I put my hands on the side of his face and there is a slight stubble on his face.

"It is fine, sorry for shouting at you. What about Hannah?" I ask, his eyes fall to the ground. "I have decided to take full custody of Ocean for his safety." It takes everything in my power to not react with shock.