Chapter 31

I'm sorry being late with my updates, it is very tough for me because my mom is very sick and she is old so I should expect the unexpected but yeah❤. I'm very busy helping her and helping around the house before university opens next week. So my updates this week will be weird. But thanks for the support guys, here is the best update.

When was it the last time I saw my friends, I know I have lost the bet after I announced my engagement publicly. I haven't seen them for a long time. Only Rudd and Cory have met Zenande properly.

Zenande and I have not talked about Hannah properly, we have decided to ignore it. We are still good, Zenande is actually worried about Hannah and that makes me fall in love with her more. It has been a few months and I have been busy with work. Ocean is growing up fast since he is crawling now. He is looking more like me.

Zenande is making a name for herself in the modelling industry since her teaching route became too unbearable. The paparazzi following her every move, kids were not paying less attention to her now cause of her beauty, she couldn't take it anymore. She left her teaching passion because everyone was more focussed on her title and life.

She didn't want to do modelling at first because she thought it wouldn't be right. But she had a natural talent for modelling, catwalks and photo shoots. I was shocked until she told me that she actually did a bit of modelling in South Africa. She almost did Miss South Africa but she decided against it.

Now though she seems so into it, modelling. You can tell she is enjoying it so much because she is always busy with people. She has become friends with well known names and she is making an actual name for herself. She is not Wylder Lombardi's fiancee anymore, she is Zenande Ashley Potter, the rising 22 turning 23 model.

I call Florence to the office, she walks in immediately with drama. "Are you fine?" She asks with confusion. "I'm fine, can you cancel my 2 o'clock meeting. I have to see my mates." She smiles, crossing her arms.

"You haven't seen them in such a long time, you deserve it. Plus I think you miss Zenande since she isn't home today." I sigh a bit with agreement, I take off my eye glasses. "Yeah, Hannah is home with Ocean and Rosie is there. I think I need some man therapy. I mean my friends will be my groomsmen anyway." She walks around my table and hugs me from behind.

"You will be fine and don't let Hannah try anything on you. Have you ever considered that maybe she might be using drugs?" I frown at that and I shake my head, removing her hands. "I know Hannah, it isn't drugs. She is not that crazy to use drugs, that is one thing I know." She raises her eyebrow at me.

"You can't keep on doing this for Hannah, something is off and you know it. Anyway, I will cancel your meeting." She walks out without giving me a second glance.

Okay?

I look at the time and it is 12 o'clock. I decide to continue with work, so engrossed with it. When I see that I have to leave, I close my laptop and I get up, leaving my stuff.

When I'm in the car, I decide to look up Zenande's videos on YouTube. There is a recent interview with a famous English talk show host. I decide to press it, it immediately starts playing.

The video starts by the talk show host introducing Zenande, the crowd goes crazy when they see her enter, looking as beautiful as ever. She hugged the host after while, they sat down.

"You look absolutely gorgeous." Zenande smiled, being shy, "Thank you, you too Kevin." The crowds cheered for a bit before they settled down. "So how have you been?"

"Honestly exhausted, I didn't expect I was gonna be this busy but here I am." Zenande's South African Zulu accent slightly showcased itself.