Chapter 22

Zenande's Gown for the ball shows.

When I wake up in the morning, I see Wylder getting dressed. He takes his vest and when I see the many red scratch marks on his back, I gasp.

He turns around, "What? And morning beautiful." I roll my eyes. "I really ruined your back." He chuckles as he buttons his shirt and tucking it in. "You weren't the only one that ruined something." He winks, putting on the tie and blazer. Wylder always looks extremely sexy in formal wear. He messes up his hair while checking himself out in the mirror.

Ego much. He sprays his cologne, "I'll see you later when I fetch you for the ball, be ready by 18:00." I nod, leaning against the headboard.

He comes to me and kisses me softly, "See you later beautiful, by the way Rose is awake watching tv and she has already eaten. I feed her." I fold my arms with disbelief.

"I'm actually impressed." He laughs before walking out the room. I don't know what to call Wylder and I at all after last night.

It changed everything between us completely in ways I can't explain, even I don't understand us. But I'll just live in the spare of the moment. I get out of bed, wearing Wylder's t-shirt and boxers.

I go to the tv room to find Rose staring at the tv with such interest. I don't know the cartoons playing but she is hooked. I go to her and I ruffle her hair softly. "I love you." She looks at me with a smile before turning her attention back to the tv.

I head to the kitchen to see a plate of pancakes already waiting for me. I smile, knowing that Wylder must have called Rosie to do them for him. He can be so sweet sometimes.

As I eat the pancakes, I feel super nervous about meeting Wylder's parents especially since I know they are not fond of me. I just hope I don't embarrass myself or do something stupid. I wonder how will our parents react to the engagement. I don't even want to imagine.

After eating, I bath Rose and somewhere during the day, she falls asleep so I decide to take a shower. I come out the shower after a long one, I wipe the mirror to let out a scream.

"Ahhhhhh! Wylder!" That son of a bastard left so many love bites all over my neck and chest. The foundation, I have to put on to cover this up.

"Asshole." I mutter to myself. I get dressed in home clothes since it's a bit too early to get ready yet. I spent most of the day with Rose and texting my best friend, Sinqobile who is still in shock that I'm with one of the richest men in the world.

When it is about 17:00, Florence comes to take Rose with her. She first laughed at the amount of love bites on my neck. She even said we are like animals. I really like Florence, no wonder Wylder loves her.

I start to get ready immediately when Florence left with Rose. I decide to put the foundation and make up on first to make sure the love bites are covered. When I'm sure, the love bites are covered, I decide to do a dark make-up with colours like grey and dark purple with a very dark red lipstick. I tie my hair into a stylish messy bun while leaving some tendrils to add that effect. I chose dark grey wedges to go with the dress.

Finally I put on the dress and I look at the final finish. I am shocked at how beautiful I look.

"I look like a model right now." I spray my perfume, right on time I hear Wylder shout out for me.

"Zenande are you done?" I take my phone, "Yeah, have you changed?"

I can already imagine him rolling his eyes, "Of course I have. Don't worry, it matches with the colour of your dress." I smile at that statement. So I come out of the bedroom nervous. Wondering how Wylder will react to me.