Chapter 33

After 5 seconds of waiting for Zenande to answer her face time call, I see a young girl around the age of 13 looking back at me on the laptop screen.

"Hello." Even though she has a darker skin tone then Zenande, you can't deny the resemblance between them.

"Hi, I'm Becci and you must be Wylder, the fiance. Oooh." Yep, Zenande told me that Becci is a loud mouth. "Yes I am. Is your sister there at home with Ocean by any chance?" She nods excitedly and stares at me for a while. "You are a cutie pie, I'm a big fan and if things don't work with my sister. I'm here."

Suddenly I see Zenande push her sister off the chair, "Ouch! What now?" Zenande dramatically says something in isiZulu and Becci laughs so hard while running out the room. I can't help but laugh at the hilarious scene in front of me. She takes a seat and smiles at me, "Hey Wylder! Long time, no see."

Zenande smiles at me excitedly, she looks more relaxed then usual. She is dressed a bit warmly but I remember that in South Africa it is Autumn since it is April. I wave at her happily, "How are you?"

"Pretty great, I needed the vacation away from the spotlight. I feel more relaxed. And you? How is Hannah?" I sigh as I rub my temples, this has been a stressful time for me.

"She overdosed her depression pills and well, she almost died. She was going through some mental illnesses and she didn't mention it. But she seems to be recovering fine. I am making sure that she is fine. By the way I'm sorry for throwing Ocean at you, a few days back." She shakes her head with a genuine smile .

"No problem, I'm just glad that she is getting better cause Ocean still needs his mom. And don't worry about Ocean, my mom loves Ocean so much." Now that she is in South Africa, her Zulu accent is more audible now. She isn't holding it back and I find it really sexy. "Oh really? She likes him?"

She gasps dramatically, "Of course, she is happy with having a full on white grand baby. I think she is showing him off to the white people here." I laugh at the sentence, imagining the idea of it. "How is the vacation?"

She sighs with pleasure, "Ah baby, it is so nice, I needed this. I'm even enjoying the bodyguards you gave to me. Michael is such a sweetheart, may they bless him and Sam is more strict but he is also really nice. They are even eating South African food in mom's house." I frown at the last bit.

"They are in the house with your family?" She nods with a gigantic smile. "Yes, they are. Mom made them this dish called pap and maas, when you come here someday I will make it for you."

Don't get jealous Wylder, don't get jealous. Why are they even so comfortable with her? I hired them to protect her and Ocean, not to become best buddies with her. I can't hide the jealousy on my face.

She narrows her eyes at me with a smile, "Are you jealous?" I try to fix my face but it is not helping at all. "No I am not. I just have a jealous face babe." She laughs so hard, shaking her head. "Unamanga (You are lying)?" I smile at her reaction and we continue talking until I had to end the call.

I can't stop thinking about Sam and Michael spending time with her family. I don't know why I'm getting angry at this, I mean I did send them to protect her.

Argh Wylder, concentrate on your work. I continue working on my laptop, reading some projects but my mind keeps wandering back to Sam and Michael being with her. I finally snap when the image appears in my mind again.

"I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE! FLORENCE!!" Florence comes running into the room with panic on her face. "What's wrong?" I calm myself down before I give her a heart attack.

"Sorry for being so loud." She glares daggers on my face as I smile sheepishly. "You nearly killed me with panic. Jesus Wylder." She sits down on the couch, putting her hand on her chest. Calming herself down.