Chapter 21

When we finished shopping, Florence and I decided to get McDonald's.

We are in the car, eating the burgers and chips. "Mm." Florence moans, "When last did I have greasy food, it tastes so good." I giggle at her reaction while taking the last bite.

"Sorry driver, can we please stop by my dad's place? I need to take my baby sister for a few days." The driver nods, already taking the turn towards my dad's mansion.

I text Lady to wait outside with Rose so that I won't have to deal with my baby brothers begging me to stay with them for the night. When we reach the gate, I see Lady waiting outside with Rose and a big bag. The driver opens the door and I get out the car, going to Lady.

"Hey Lady." I hug her warmly, "Hello Ashley. Thank you so much for doing this for me, I just need to prepare for the Christmas dinner and you bringing your boyfriend there..." Her eyes fall on the engagement ring on my finger.

"Oh my! You guys are engaged. Oh my goodness, Charles will go crazy when he sees this."

"Please don't tell him." She smiles and laughs genuinely. "You know I won't honey but congratulations dear. I'm so happy for you. Mandla would be happy for you." I feel my eyes hurt as tears want to escape but I stop myself.

"Thanks Lady." I turn to Rose, "Hello, you little bundle of joy. How are you?" Rose moves her hands rapidly when she sees me.

"Zen..." She says to me, she can't say my full name yet but I smile as I take her. The driver takes the bag from Lady and takes it to the car. "Mm you gonna meet your brother in law today buddy." Rose is really too much, should a baby really be this cute?

Lady thanks me before heading back into the mansion. I enter the car with the baby, Florence instantly goes crazy when she sees Rose.

"Oh my dear, who is this cute ass thing?" She says as she takes her away from me. "This is Rose Giselle Potter."

"Your baby sister will be way prettier then you." I laugh, "I don't mind, the youngest should always be the best. And I will taser all of those little fuckers who will try to get near her in the far future." Florence laughs so hard at my protectiveness.

The driver decides to park in the underground parking spaces. Florence and the driver get the bags as I hold Rose. We reach the penthouse to find Wylder, eating my chips called Ipelepele which I exported from South Africa.

"Wylder!" I complain and he freezes with his mouth full, "Sorry, they are really good." I roll my eyes at him. The driver leaves the penthouse with Florence before she bids us farewell. Wylder looks at me before staring at Rose crawling on the heated wooden floor. He finally looks up at me, "Whose baby is this?"

I want to laugh so hard at his expression, he looks so confused and lost. "She is my baby sister, Lady is really busy preparing for the Christmas dinner and she can't do it with Rose around. So I offered to take care of her till Christmas." I thought he was going to be dramatic about it but instead he smiles at her.

He gets down on his knees, looking at her carefully. "She looks so much like you. Hello there. Hello there." Rose crawls towards him excitedly, she is a very friendly baby. He sits on the floor as she uses him to stand up in a very unstable way. I can't help but smile at the site in front of me as he holds her to stand up straight.

I take a picture of them without him noticing at all. "She likes you." I say as I sit down next to him. "Yeah she does." Silence fills the room as Rose pulls Wylder's curly hair.

"You know that day when we saw Hannah, the reason why I got angry is," He pauses for a while before continuing. "Because she told me that Ocean is actually my baby." My heart freezes as my mind processes it. "Oh my duck! Really?" He keeps quiet for a while before he continues.

"Yeah, I couldn't handle it but I'll still talk to her about Ocean. I'm sorry about the way I reacted towards you. It was wrong, you didn't do anything to me." I take a hold of his hand, "Wylder it is fine. I forgive you. Let's just order pizza and have wine." He smiles at that.

Around 21:00, we both finished a bottle of wine and a box of pizza with music playing lowly. Rose is sleeping on his chest so he decides to put her to bed. He comes back slightly tipsy, "She is one energetic baby. I'll ask Florence to take care of her when we go to the ball." I agree, taking the last sip of my wine.

He sits next to me before poking my cheek. "Why?" He shrugs and leaning his head against the couch. I stare at him as he closes his eyes. "You miss him hey?" He opens one eye and directs it at me. "Yes I do miss Marcus. If he were alive, you two would get along in the most interesting way ever. But I don't want to discuss him right now at all." I respect his decision as I get up to take the wine glasses to rinse them.

I'm at the sink, rinsing them with warm water. Suddenly I feel Wylder's arms circle me from behind. I put the wine glasses on counter, calming my horny side. Wine really makes me horny.

I feel my body get hotter and hotter as his hands go up and down my waist. I close my eyes, enjoying the way it makes my skin tingle. He presses his lips against my soft spot, my knees nearly buckle instantly. Damn he makes me so weak.

He bites my soft spot hard before sucking it delicately. "Ah.." A moan leaves my lips as I feel myself wanting Wylder more and more. I crave him right now, I need him. But I know I will regret it. So with all of my willpower, I push him away softly.

"Wylder, I think we shouldn't do this." I say but when I turn around, I see his hooded eyes filled with lust staring intensely at me. That look, alone, makes me lose control as I smash my lips against his. He doesn't wait a second as he lifts me up so I can wrap my legs around his waist.

How I missed kissing him, having his hard body pressed against mine. He walks us to the other bedroom without Rose in it. He closes the door gently so we won't wake up Rose. He softly puts me on the bed, looking at me with an expression I can't describe. But it makes my heart beat faster and harder.

I can't deny it, I'm really starting to fall for Wylder and it is scaring me since Wylder is unpredictable. He takes off his t-shirt, showing his fit body. He leans down to kiss me again, but softer. We move our lips together in unison, taking it slow, indulging in each other.

His hands taking off my clothes slowly, leaving me breathless. He does everything slow, savoring the moment. I can tell, he really wants to ravish me hard. We are both naked now, pressing our naked bodies together.

"I can't imagine this moment with anyone else at all." He whispers in my ear before slowly entering me, making me lose my breath at how big he is. That night he didn't rush, he was slow, he made sure I felt every thrust deeply inside me. It was the first most sweetest thing we have ever experienced together.

Wylder, I think I'm in love with you.

$$$$$