Chapter 29

We finally reach the underground parking lot of the apartment building. "Your dad is so weird, now I understand why you like this." Wylder chuckles at me, shaking his head. "Ay be happy that he didn't kill you with his arrow." He rolls his eyes but smiles.

"Yeah I'll never forget that warning for the rest of my life. It was very graphic and traumatizing to see myself get murdered like that." Yoh, I really got engaged to a drama queen here.

We exit the car and I take Ocean out of the car. He screams excitedly, "Look at how happy he is to see me." I make funny faces at Ocean which causes him to laugh.

"He is just being a nice kid so that you won't feel shitty about yourself." I glare at Wylder as we take the elevator. "Fuck you Wylder."

"That you will." He winks at me and I shiver with pretend disgust, "Yhew! Never in a million years boy." He sighs dramatically, "We need to fix that, you calling me a boy is just horrible. A boy doesn't make you scream like that." I feel my skin get hot at his statement. This pervert.

I'm glad that my dad and him get along, my dad seems to really like him. He even allowed Wylder to call him dad.

Wylder also likes my family a lot, so I know that he is safe cause if dad likes him, definitely my mom will also like him. We reach the penthouse in silence and nothing seems to be touched or out of place. I guess Hannah didn't return last night because Wylder and I slept at my dad's place. I look down at Ocean to find him asleep again. "This baby is like light switch. He just dies within seconds without crying." I say to Wylder and he laughs.

"My mom said I was like that. She said even when I was born, I didn't cry." I smile at him, "I guess like father, like son." I grumble as I take him to our bedroom. I place Ocean on the bed in the middle so that he won't fall off. I kiss his forehead, "Love you buddy." Even though Ocean isn't my child, I love him to bits.

I head back to Wylder in the kitchen, he pours two glasses of wine. I raise my eyebrow at him, "What is this for now?" He gives me a glass as a smile appears on his face. "Mr Galileo called and he wants us to look over some things before we become partners."

"That's great Wylder!" We high five each other, "He really thinks you are beautiful." I roll my eyes and I can tell he wants to say more.

"And the other reason for this is...I'm happy that your father accepted me despite my past. He didn't let my Casanova ways blind his judgement of me being fit for you and that means a lot to me. I'm really glad I met the family and they welcomed me with open arms, they are a wonderful family." Why is he so sweet sometimes?

I feel myself getting emotional, I never thought meeting Wylder in that parents meeting would end up here. Us being in a real relationship that started off with sexual pleasure only, it is all too surreal for me. I never thought I'd fall in love with anyone else after Mandla. But here is Wylder in front of me, looking at me so lovingly.

I get up and hug him, that seems to shock him but he returns the hug. Being in his arms makes me feel safe and complete. He is just right. "Zena are you good?"

"Yes because you are the sweetest jackass that I know." I feel his chest vibrate as he laughs, "Thanks for the sweet insult Ms. Rage." He says in a husky voice. He tips my chin up so that I can look into his eyes. His thumb lightly brushes against my lower lip, feeling a little turned on I bite his thumb.

He closes his eyes, sucking in a breath and when he opens his eyes, they are a dark shade of brown, showing his lust. "I mean he is asleep anyway and you know I really want to fuck you from behind on the couch." Yeah, I'm definitely turned on.

"Then what are you waiting for?" He smirks at me.

Mature Scene!!!

Suddenly he throws me over his shoulder and walks towards the couch in the tv room so that we won't make noise for Ocean. He drops me onto the couch, making me gasp. He leans forward, pecking my lips. "Let me first do this." He takes of my jacket, uggs, leggings and t-shirt, leaving me with my bra and panties. My breathing increases, he doesn't do anything for a while. He just looks at my body, biting his bottom lip. He looks up and says, "Thank you Jesus." I giggle at that.

He gets down on his knees, taking off my panties with his teeth. This guy is really good at sexual suspense. He places his hands on the back of my knees, my sensitive spot. "One day, I'll suck those toes of yours delicately Zena, very slowly." He trails his tongue from my belly button to my cleavage, I can feel myself getting hotter and hotter from his slow, torturing actions.

"Mm Zena." He says, his hand finding its way on to my private part, causing me to gasp. He slowly rubs my clit with his thumb, a slow moan escape my mouth. His other hand unclips my bra, throwing it somewhere. While rubbing my clit, his hot mouth finds my nipple and sucks on it. "Yes.." I say, closing my eyes at the feeling.

Wylder's kisses always take me to another planet every single Damn time. His lips move from my breast to my belly button, dipping his tongue in it. He slides his tongue past my belly button as his hand moves lower to my entrance. All at once, his finger enters my entrance and his tongue finds my clit.

"Oh my Fuck!" I moan, leaning my head on the couch breathing heavily. He sucks my clit gently as he pumps his finger in and out. My hands find their way into his hair as he continues at the same slow agonizing pace. I can't stop the moans from escaping my mouth, the pressure at the pit of my stomach begins to build.

"Wylder..." I warn him as I feel myself getting closer. "I'm close, real close." I moan out and he stops, shaking his head. He takes off his shirt and pants, Wyldie Junior seems to be strained in his underwear. I try to catch my breath as I take in his gorgeous body. Damn I'm lucky.

"I would let you give me head but I don't think I would last long in you because you feel that good." He admits also breathy like me. He grabs my waist and turns me over so that I am on my knees in front of the couch. "Hold on to the couch baby, I'm gonna fuck your brains out." I swallow with anticipation, he closes my legs, putting them between his.

"Oh really?" I turn my head to look at him a bit, "Then show me daddy." He bites his lip, chuckling. Without warning, this asshole just shoves himself into me like an animal. "AH!" I scream a little high from the unexpected thrust.

"Mm Zena, you just so good." He groans, taking a hold of my hair. He hasn't moved a single inch inside me. His other hand traces my back before resting it on my hip.

Then he starts thrusting slowly into me, making my toes curl and eyes close. His speed begins to increase and he thrusts into me harder, causing small, breathy moans to escape my dear mouth. He groans and moans behind me, doing me even harder then before.

Surprising me, he smacks my ass hard and it actually turns me on even more. He is really going deep into me now that I can feel him in the pit of my stomach.

"Ah... Yes Wylder just like that." I moan out, gripping onto the couch now. His hand releases my hair and goes to my other hip, holding me in place as he fucks me into the future. Now my moans are louder and shorter each time he pounds into me. I feel a very intense pressure build inside me, my legs shaking from the intensity of his thrusts.

"Zena you're so damn tight." He says through his teeth, "Ah!" The only sounds you can hear is our skins slapping against each other, our strained breaths and moans. This is the best rough sex I've ever had honestly.

I feel myself get closer as my moans turn into screams and his breathing becomes more ragged. I might reach my climax any second now, I can't handle the mind blowing pleasure.

The second I feel my climax get reached, I hear someone shout, "Oh my!" I look up to find Wylder's mom, dad and Hannah looking at us with shock. The worst part is that both Wylder and I reach our climaxes at the same time, so we can't stop the way our bodies jerk from the highs. "Mom!" Wylder's exclamation comes out more like a strained moan.

I bury my face into the couch to muffle the loud moan that left my mouth because it is a very intense, breathtaking climax. "What are you guys doing here?" He asks, his breath very heavy and ragged. You can hear the disbelief in his voice. I try to catch my breath and gain control of my body since I'm weak from the high. I don't raise my head up from the couch, too embarrassed to look at them. The other worst thing is that Wyder is still inside me... take me now Jesus.

This is so embarrassing and awkward. How will I face them now?

$$$$$