Prologue

Streams of light swirled around as it spirals through the air towards the center of the floral pavilion where layed the Floral Goddess Zi Fen. Bai Fu watched from afar hiding behind a column as the shooting lights came together above the flower deity into a sphere, and like magic the sphere became a beautiful crystal snowflake. It drew more streams of light to flow into the building.

The three year old has never seen such big snowflake in her entire life. Especially because the first snow of the year hasn't even happened this frost fall yet.

Bai Fu was in awe as petals were swirling past her small body as if they were dancing with the lights. It all was drawn towards the snowflake. No wonder everyone disappeared, there was something going on.

Then she heard it.

It was quiet at first, but gradually Bai Fu could hear the cries coming from inside the sphere. She crept closer to the crowd hopping from one column to the next making sure she wasn't spotted by any of the Chiefs.

In the arms of Chief Peony was a baby covered in mist. The baby must have been what Bai Fu heard crying. Did that mean the Flower deity gave birth to a child? Slowly, the Floral Goddess sat up and faced everyone.

"My order. From today nobody is allowed to leak out my baby's birth. Anyone who leaks the information will die, your soul will be destroyed."

Everyone bowed, "Yes, my lord."

"As you wish, my lord. We will destroy our own soul if we break our word," Chief Peony stated while holding the whimpering baby.

After hearing their oaths, Bai Fu quickly scampered from the scene not wanting to get caught. She didn't want to get herself punished. Getting your soul destroyed didn't sound like funny business.

On the summer solstice of celestial year of 208613, the Floral Goddess Zi Fen passed away. All the flowers perished. All the beings in the floral realm cried for her while flowers in the whole world shared this sorrow and withered. For the following ten years, there were no more flowers blossomed in the world. The colors between the heaven and earth were lost until after the end of the mourning period of ten years did flowers start to bloom again.

And that's when Bai Fu was banished from the Flower realm.

The beginning of the world was Tao. Tao gives birth to Yin and Yang, separating the clear and turbid. This creates two realms of the Celestial and Devil. Yin and Yang interacted and fused. Then there were the sun, the moon, the stars and all the creatures in the world, and also the good and the evil.

After that, all the creatures cultivate themselves and became gods, fairies, monsters, demons, and humans of flesh and blood.

The Flower realm once belonged to the Celestial world. Four thousand years ago, the Floral Goddess passed away with regrets. The floral fairies left the Celestial world and established their own realm, becoming the new sixth realm.