Chapter 32

As a prince of the Heaven realm should have, the Fire Immortal's palace was big, white, and adorned with gold. 

"You should know that's I'm unable to show you around the Heaven realm."

"Why not?" she asked.

Two guards that stood outside bowed welcoming him. 

"Your Highness," both guards greeted.

Another 'your highness' was echoed as two servants in white came quickly towards the two. Greeting Xu Feng again, the servant on the left said, "Your Highness, Fairy Jin Mi... No wait. Immortal Jin Mi. Before she went to earth, she buried the osmanthus wine by the lake Liu Zi."

The other one nodded. The first servant carried on. "Shall I go fetch it, Your Highness?"

Looking beside him to Bai Fu he said, "No need. Just prepare some light food and drinks."

Both of the servants realized who was next to him and bowed. Then they bowed to the Fire Immortal and stated happily, "Yes, Your Highness."

When the couple was about to move again, they heard a commotion behind them. It turns out it was the Moon Immortal who accidentally bumped into them.

Coming towards the two, the shorter immortal complained, "These kids have no sense of respect. Xu Feng, you can't be so lenient with them. At least give them a good lesson, so theyl'' be mature as Liao Yuan." He turned to Bai Fu. "Ah, Bai He I see you're with the my nephew!"

"Greetings, uncle," Xu Feng said. 

"Moon Immortal," bowed Bai Fu.

"Speaking of Liao Yuan," the Fire Immortal stated, "I'd like to know why Liao Yuan went to earth?"

Looking everywhere but his nephew's face, the Moon Immortal quickly said, "It must be because Liao Yuan was worried about you." The sprite laughed noticing his lie.

"So he went down with you," the Moon Immortal happily said. Clucking his tongue he said, "Liao Yuan is a loyal man. He has my respect."

Smiling at Bai Fu, Xu Feng said to the Moon Immortal, "I'm forbidden to leave Qi Wu Palace. I'd like to ask you for a favor. Uncle, could you please... go get Liao Yuan back from earth?"

"Sure, you can count on me," he agreed happily turning around. Then he turned around again hitting his head. "Look at how forgetful I am, I almost forgot why I came here." Pulling Xu Feng to the side, he whispered in his ear. 

Bai Fu watched as they whispered a conversation before the Moon Immortal left leaving the two alone at last.