Arrived

After our wedding, LJ and I were off to our honey moon. Honestly i have no idea where he's taking me. He said it was my dad's idea. But I don't think so. LJ and my dad are like father and son right now. When LJ needed something, my dad would come to the rescue. Seriously my dad is like their in a instant.

"Babe where are we going" I whined

"I'm not saying a word" LJ said

I crossed my arms, pretending to be mad. LJ took a glimpse at me and smiled. Geez, I can never be mad at him for more than five minutes. Seriously he's completely adorable. We held hands as we enjoyed the flight. After our honeymoon it's back to work (rodeo'n). It's only been two hours and I'm missing the kids (horses) already. Jesse is staying at the house.

I was looking out the window, and saw an ocean. I'm not familiar with the place. But I'm thinking we hitting up a resort type thing. I heard a beeping sound go off. It was a light that was flashing "Fasten Seatbelt". LJ and I unlocked hands and fasten our seatbelts. About five minutes later, we finally reached our destination. LJ and I walked out of the plane and saw a sign that says Hawaii! My jaw dropped and my eyes were huge. I'm actually in Hawaii! I'm actually in Hawaii!

"How?"

"Well it was a gift from Julio Moreno" LJ said

"How is my dad part of this"

"Julio and your dad are old rodeo pals, and they thought it would be a great idea to fly us here. But we ain't staying in Hawaii actually. Come on I'll show you where were going"

I excitedly grabbed his hand and followed him. I'm speechless at this point. Today I was given away and I'm officially married to LJ Jenkins! Boy, how much can my life change? I honestly never seen this coming. We both got in a speed boat and off we went. It was very beautiful here. I saw another island in a distance. It looked like a house and some other stuff around it. LJ pulled up to the dock and helped me out. We walked towards the house and it was very nice. He carried me into the house and walked out to grab our luggage. I walked towards the back door and there was an arena in a distant. I see horses, steers, and bulls. Whose place is this?

I walked around the house. This place is way bigger than our house. If only there was an ocean in my back yard. I walked out to the balcony and it's a breath taking moment. As looked out, I see a left hand with a wedding band on my waist. I still can't believe I'm married to LJ Jenkins. He's mine and forever.

"How's the place" LJ asked

"It's beautiful. Whose place is this"

"Julio. He calls it his get away"

"Haha.. I can see why."

"What do you wanna do now"

"Hmmm.. play around at the beach"

"Sounds fun. Come on let's go change"

I followed LJ back into the house and we changed our clothes. I have to admit, I'm a bit nervous. People usually sleep together on their wedding night. I wonder if my husband wants to? Wait! The hell is happening to me? Ugh Kollin, had ruin the moment. I kinda miss him. Right now, I am happily married to the man of my dreams. I get to wake up next him, sleep with him, be with him 24/7! It's gonna be even more exciting on this new journey!

***************************************************************************

OK! First chapter is up!

Sorry it's short but I'm half asleep writing this for ya! lol