Miss That Girl

*Kollin*

I found a silver bracelet in my backseat
The night she left
It seems like it was yesterday
Its like I found a treasure when I held it
How could I ever let her go

It has been a month since Jade got married. I just couldn't bring myself to believe it. I also can't believe that she married him. The guy who filled their relationship with lies. What did he do or say to make her go back? What does he have that I dont? Let's think this throughly.

I still got a faded picture on my review
It's almost like she's looking right at me
Somehow just like that
It all comes rushin back

1. He's a bullrider

2. He cheated

3. He lied

4.He lied and cheated

5.He cheated

6.He lied and cheated

7.Jade was pregnant

8. She was stressed out completely and lost the kid

9. He comes back

10. He has her back in his left

11. He proposed

12. They are finally hitched

Where the hell am I in this picture? I've been there for Jade when he did her wrong! I let her stay at my house when things went wrong. I was her shoulder to cry on. She always had a place to stay. We had a few sharings. But never went further than ripping each other clothes off. All I can think about is Jade!

And she's right here
The way it use to be

Her prefect smile, her beautiful brown eyes, how her hair is long and wavy, I mean everything about her is perfect. I did ONE stupid move and she went back with him. He completely ruined her life. I know I'll be seeing her throughout the year, but it won't only be herself; she'll be with LJ. If only we had that magic rewind button in our lives, I would change it all over.

Yeah, miss that girl
No there will never be one like her
Not like her
Kicking myself for letting her slip
Out of my world
I just miss that girl

We both knew, it wasn't gonna be easy on us. Of course we won't be at the same rodeo all the time. The traveling will be non stop. Thats what sucks about dating another professional rodeo athelete. Don't have time to see em as often. Yeah we have technologies to communicate with but it won't change the feeling. The feeling you usually get when your with your loved one. The warmth of love and happiness mixed all in one emotion. Emotion that is indescribable! 

Way back then it felt like i had things together
Whenever she come smiling through that door
Well I've had one or two that night

If Jade only new how bad I want her. I know it's wrong for me to think like this but can't help it. Jade is one special girl that can never be replaced. Yeah there's Angie but I don't know if I do love her. We are basically friends. She wants to be more than  friends but I don't know if I can commit to it. Seeing the one you love get married right in front of your very own eyes, kinda hurt.

I am on my way to Kansas City right now. I'm up in the performance. Strangely I haven't heard from Jade nor Cody. We usually keep in touch in where we're going. I tried calling for texting em but no one didn't pick up. It got me a little worried.

It just makes me realize
That I ain't sewed together

Hours later, I finally pulled into Kansas City. Tyler and I are up in tonight's performance. We pulled in two hours before show time. I hopped out of my truck to unload the horses. Tyler was

still sleeping because he pulled an all night driving.

And why I miss that girl
No there will never be another one like her
Not like her
Kickin myself for letting her slip
Out of my world
I just miss that girl
Yeah, miss that girl

I tied up the horses. Something caught my ears. A familiar laugh and voice. I turned in the direction it's coming and there she is. Laughing and messing around. She was walking with Cody. But they didn't see me though. Maybe I should hang out with em till the performance. 

Yeah miss that girl
No there will never be another one like her
Not like her
Kicking myself for letting her slip
Out of my world
I just miss that girl

As I look their way again, I see Jade smiling at me. God, that smile it beyond beautiful. Her flashing her perfect pure white teeth. I smiled and waved back at her.

I miss Jade so much. That my heart aches for her. My lips craves for her hers. I miss everything about her. I've always wondered what it will be like if her and I were still together. Her and I traveling together, like we use to.

I mean I made one mistake and she left. Then LJ, he completely ruined her. Mistake after mistake. As long as she is happy then I'm happy. I think.

I still miss that girl

------------------------------'-----------------------------------------------

Ok, some y'all requested for Kollin. He is back in the story.

Will Kollin try and get Jade back?

Will their friendship last?

Will he fill LJ shoes if he can't be around Jade all the time?

Will Jade fall for Kollin  once more?

Still more to come!

Vote/Comment