WNFR/2 Months Old

Tonight was LJ's first round of the NFR. He was swamped with autographs all day today. Same thing with Cody and Tyler. It was only Kylie and I all day today.

I was getting Kylie dressed for tonight. I dressed her up in a plaid onesie, her all round baby jeans, and her headband that had a flower on the side. I took a picture and sent it to LJ. He replied "my little Kylie is dressed up for daddy's first ride tonight... you look beautiful like mommy baby girl... see you guys soon".

Kylie was sleeping while I was getting dressed for tonight. Yes, I did get my figure back. Two months of hard work in the gym paid off. I curled my hair and put my outfit on. Just as I got done getting dressed, LJ walks in. I put my index finger against my lips, to show him to be quite. He walked in and sees Kylie all dressed up and ready to roll. He was packing her bag and everything else.

"You my dear look beautiful" he said and kissed my cheek

"Thank you"

LJ changed his clothes and we were out the door. Kylie was in her carrier and ready to rodeo. Tyler and Cody were waiting for us downstairs. We all hopped in Tyler's truck and headed to the Thomas & Mac. We pulled up the trailer and LJ pulls out Kylie's stroller. I grabbed her blanket and covered her.

"I shall see my girls after... I love you" he said and gave both of us a kiss on the cheek

"Have fun... be safe.. and we love you too"

Kylie and I headed towards the arena. It was cold out, so I was wearing LJ'S letterman jacket. Kylie and I made it inside the Thomas & Mac. Everyone was coming up to me. Asking for autographs and pictures. They even wanted Kylie to be in it.

Finally we took our seats. Since I miss the back number ceremony, I don't know who made it in the team and calves. All I know is Tyler and Cody. Kylie woke up when she heard people yelling but that didn't scare her one bit, until the small fireworks went off. Poor thing she was in tears. I calmed down by soothing her back. I was busy with her when they were introducing the world standings leaders.

"Luke Brown"

"Kollin VonAhn"

My heart dropped. What the heck? Did I just hear who he is roping with? Dam it! I blocked him out and I kept my focus on Kylie. She stopped crying when the lights came on. She got excited when she saw the grand entry.

Couple of hours later, the team roping was starting. I see that they are still using the same steers from last year. But they are much bigger now. Their racks are huge. Kylie and I took a selfie, and I posted it on my social media networks. I put "I won't be enjoying the NFR in a saddle.. I'm watching from the stands but I got my company with me. Kylie and I are cheering on uncle Tyler & Cody and daddy". Within minutes, my notifications were blowing up. Some of my fans were wondering why I wasn't roping and now they finally figured why. I got a bunch of "She's a cutie or she's beautiful like her momma". Then LJ commented "there's my beautiful girls... I love you both.. give Kylie a kiss for me ... again.. lol".

"Luke Brown and Kollin VonAhn" said the announcer

I watched them rope. Kollin looks different now. He looks a little slimmer than before. I guess he cut down on the beer. But Kollin stabbed a leg. Now it was Cody and Tyler's turn to rope. I cheered them on and they ran a 4.1. They are now leading the round.