By Myself

I miss her! I want her! I crave her! I need her! I miss my wife. I just hate that I'm away from her. And being in Cali all by myself ain't much fun. But I do support her being on the road. Sometimes a guy can handle so much without his love. I know she told me, she has a rodeo in Amarillo. Maybe I'll meet her there.

I'm at the room. So bored out of my mind. I can't call Jade because she's roping. I have a signing at two. That leaves me a couple of hours to get ready and eat something. I rolled out of bed and ordered room service. They said it'll be up in thirty minutes. Yay! Long hot shower for me.

I took a quick shower and got dressed. I reached for my phone and I had a missed call, a text message, and two facetimes. The hell? Never fails, I leave my phone and I get these. I looked and they were all from Jade. I facetime her, and there she was.

"Hey babe" she said

"Hey hun... how was slack"

"It was ok.. we ran a 5.3.... they switched the steers out.. these ones are a lot more quicker than last night..  we are in the short go for tomorrow night.. and you how's cali"

"That's good... lonely :("

"Awww... it'll be ok babe.. just hang in there... I miss you too"

"Just fly to cali for the day.. and go back tomorrow morning"

"If I do than, I won't be able to leave"

"Good... cause I don't want you too"

"Hahaha.... I know you won't  let me"

"Cause your mine... all mine"

"Is that so.... I don't know if your mine"

"Baby I'm all yours.. hahaha"

"Oh lord... tell me something I don't know.. haha... how's the weather in Cali"

"It's warm... very sunny... and I'm ready to ride some bulls"

"I  bet you are"

"Haha.. I sure am..."

Jade and I talked all morning. And yes I did eat in front of her. But I had to leave for signing and hate to say goodbye to her. She went to go eat with the boys and I was heading to some outdoor store. I had signing with JB, Robson, Sean,Jory, and Ryan. Thank God this was my only signing. Not to be a boring ass, but I just want to talk to my wife. And my signing is two hours long.

*One Hour before performance*

I was getting pumped to get ready to ride. But for some reason I'm having an odd feeling. Like I shouldn't be here in Cali. I should be in Nebraska with Jade. I pushed that thought to the side.

"LJ you ready " Sean asked

"Yeah bud" I said

Before I left the locker room, I sent a quick text to Jade.

Hey babe... hope your watching tonight.. but umm.. I love you and have a safe night babe.. see you soon! Muah!

I sent it and made my way to the arena. The introduction was starting and they called my name. I tipped my hat to the crowd. I miss being on tour. Once the introduction was over, I went behind the chutes. I was up in the first section.

Five rides later, it was my turn to climb in the chutes. I had Sean pulling my rope and Jory spotting me. But I just couldn't concentrate on what I was doing. My mind was set on Jade. Don't know why. Maybe because before I ride, I take one good look at her, and she is usually  in the stand watching me. It feels different not having her with me. Once I was set, I called for it.

Everything was going good until he came with a big kick. Making me flip forward and land on my back. I started feel a sharp pain in my right shoulder. I got away as quick as I can. I made my way out of the arena. Tandy and his crew attended me. It was at a point to where I couldn't move it.

Tandy told me I dislocated my shoulder. Him and his crew guided me back to the locker room. They helped me remove my gear and it sucked! I asked for a towel or something to bite down on. They gave me a small towel and I twisted and put it in my mouth. Tandy counted to three and popped it back in place. It made the pain more tense. They put a sling on me and taped a small bag of ice on my shoulder. I thanked them and went back to my gear bag. I packed my stuff and looked at phone. I still haven't received nothing from Jade. I didn't want to stay, I made my way back to the room. Good thing I came in a cab. The cab driver took me back to the hotel.

I dropped off my stuff and went to the gift shop. Hoping they have some type of asprin or ibuprofen. I bought like three packs of ibuprofen, then made my way back to the room.

I walked in my room and set the pills by the tv. I pulled out my short cuts from my bag and went to the bathroom. I walked out and next thing I heard was "Hey LJ".

I looked in the direction it was coming from. The light turned on.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Who is it gonna be?

Wheres Jade?

Vote/Comment