No Thank You

I started saddling up for my first night performance. Cody was on the phone with someone. LJ called earlier to wish me luck and told me about one of his bulls. Of course we miss one another. He will be in San Diego, California for the PBR. I thought he was gonna rodeo but I guess he changed his mind. Anyways, I was pumped for tonight. The cattle are pretty big and strong.

"You ready to give em hell" Luke asked

"Yeah brother. Couldn't be any more pumped"

"Well at least I get to see my sister show these boys how we do it" Luke joked

"Hahaha.. come on"

Luke and I rode to the warm area. Jesse and Justin rode my other two horses. Ugh, he's checking me out. Gross! Luke was laughing about me.

"I guess that ring won't make him stay away" Luke joked

"Afraid so" I said

Once I got Viper warmed up, I rode towards the arena. I sat there and watched the calf roping. As I was watching, some dude winked at me. The hell? Does anyone know that I'm happily married? I'll be honest, he was handsome. But not as handsome like my husband.

After the calf roping was saddle bronc. I sat there watching the saddle bronc riding. And a sorrel horse came up to me.

"What's your name beautiful" stranger asked

"Uh.. Jade" I said but didn't care to look

"Sounds familiar"

"I'm sure it does"

"You want to get some dinner"

"No.. but thanks for the offer"

"Do you have something else planned"

"Actually I do" I said and turned away.

I rode to look for my brothers. I see Luke talking to Cody. Jesse, Justin, and Tyler talking to one another. I see Kollin riding by himself. Then I started riding by myself.

"Hey babe" Justin said

"What is it Justin and don't call me that." I asked annoyed

"Dinner? You and me?"

"I'll pass.. but thank you"

"Why not"

"I'm married"

"So what.... he won't know"

"Uhh.. so.. I'm still not going"

"Alright.. suite yourself"

Finally he left. Thank God! I am wearing my wedding ring. Why can't they see it? Before, none of em came up to me. Now that LJ is at home, they all want to talk.

Team roping was next. I was pumped and ready to give em hell. Tyler and Kollin were gunners. Cody and I were the last team out. Cody and I watched Tyler ' s and Kollin 's run. They ran a 4.5. And are now leading the round. Alright, got my work cut out for me.

Nine teams later, Cody and I were up. Luke spotted me and Jesse pushed my steer out. I called for it, and I was on the money. I stuck and Cody picked em up at the corner. We ran a 4.4 to win the round. Yeah baby! All the ladies cheered!

Cody and I rode back up the arena, and I see Tyler giving me the stink eye. Kollin was at the trailer. Luke was smiling at me.

"That's my little sister" he chirped

"Thanks bro" I said

We all went to the trailer and unsaddled. Cody started setting up the pins for the horses. Luke tossed a bale off from the trailer. I opened it up. I started feeding and watering the horses.