Regret

I stood their shocked out my mind. No that can't be her. Why is she here? I thought she would be with Chase? Why is she here?

"Uh.. Christen what are you doing here... how did you get in" I said nervously

"I told the front desk I was your wife" she said with a smile

"You can wish that a million times and it will never come true" I said 

"But babe... we were suppose to be married.. I mean didn't you tell Jade that I was your fiancé , when we first met her? But she just couldn't keep her hands off of you.."

"Wrong... I was the one who couldn't keep my hands off of her.... why are we talking about the past." I said annoyed

"I just wanna show you something... something you should know"

She walked towards me and pulled out her phone. She pulled up a picture of Jade and Kollin, well it looked like her. Kind of. I looked at her left hand and there was no ring. Ok LJ, you need to play this smart. She just wants to ruin what she can't have.

"What about it" I asked

"You can't be that stupid to actually not recognize it" she said

"Oh I understand it... but what about them.. looks like this picture was taken awhile back.. and that's not even Jade.... that's you and Kollin?" I said

"Of course it's awhile back... I was messing around with him while he was with Jade."

"Your sick... how can I ever dated you"

"Well honey... I'm just getting back at her for what she took away from me... and you my dear are in it for the worse"

"What did you do" I asked

"I might've paid someone... my advice is if you want Jade to be happy... and when I mean happy is I won't hurt any of her disgusting and filthy horses... or in her case babies... then divorce her and come back to me"

"Hell No! If you dare take the one thing she truely loves, I swear to god, you will never see another day in your life"

"Are threaten me" she asked

"Oh I'm not threaten you... it's a promise.. now leave"

"But why... I miss being with you babe"

"Get your disgusting hands off of me"

"She's got you under her spell"

"Yeah she does... but I don't mind.. because I am with the best and most beautiful wife I could ever have.. now leave before I get security up here"

"Fine... remember LJ, this is your fault" she said and walked out

What f**k just happened? Is she really that crazy to ruin what we have? I picked up the phone and made calls. I called the airport to book my flight, which leaves in a hour. I called Jade and finally she picked up.

"Hey babe" she said

"Hey hun... listen to me carefully ok"

"Larry what's going on" she asked worried

"I need you to take your horses out of the stalls and take em back to the trailer right now"

"Larry you scaring me... what's going on"

"Jade just do it please.. ill explain everything When I get there... I love you"

"I love you too"

After that we both hung up the phone. It's a good thing I still had my stuff packed. I put on my sweater and tennies, and left the room. I quickly made my way to the airport. I boarded my flight and off I went to Omaha.

*Jade's  POV*

After receiving the call from LJ, I'm a bit worried. Why would he want me to bring the horses back. Thoughts floating around as I walk to the stalls. I walked to the stalls and I see the horses. I see Stark, Viper, Eagle, and where's Caballo? I opened the stall and he was laying there. I called the vet as soon as I can. No... no.. this can't be happening.

I dialed Luke's number.

"Hello" Luke said

"Luke get here quick" I said in a panic voice 

"Where are you"

"I'm at the stalls.. just please come as fast as you can"

"Alright I'm on my way"

I sat there with Caballo. I had his head in my lap. I cried and prayed he will be ok. Just then the vet pulled up. He examed Caballo.

"We need to get him into surgery right away" he said

"Wait.. wait.. what's happening" I asked

"Jade.. your horse is collicing.. the longer we wait, the less chances he may revive from it"

The vet and I rocked him up. He was so weak, that he was wobbling when he walks. Good thing the vet brought his trailer with him. Luke, Cody, the vet and I helped Caballo in the trailer. I went with the Vet to the hospital.

Fifteen minutes later, we pulled up to the biggest clinic I've seen. He backed his trailer into the equine surgery room. Caballo backed out and we walked him in. I told Caballo to lay down and he did. He laid on his side and waited. The doc handed me a surgical goun. I sat next to Caballo as they injected him with a shot. I see his eyes slowly closing and the vet started the surgery.

Two and half hours later, he was done with the surgery. Thank the good Lord above, Caballo pulled through surgery. I stayed with him that night. But before I went to sleep, I called Luke and told him to take the horses back to the trailer. Which he did, thank God.

I slept next to Caballo that night. We both slept peacefully.

I was sleeping when I felt a furry lip nibbling on my cheek. I wake up to see Caballo standing over me. I stood up and gave him a hug. He hugged me back. Oh I love my big baby.

"Seems like he is doing fine" the vet said

"He sure is.. how much doc"

"Your husband, I think took care of the bill"

"Who"

"I did" the voice spoke

"Kollin?..he is not my husband nor my boyfriend.. he's a friend of mine" I said

"Oh.. sorry for the mistake" the vet said

"No problem doc.. and thank you to you both"

The vet left, leaving Kollin and me alone. I stood next to Caballo as he approached.

"Look Jade.. I'm sorry for everything.. I hope you can forgive me" Kollin said 

"You can't buy forgiveness Kollin.. but yes I do forgive you.. even though I'm not sure what I'm forgiving about"

"What I'm about to tell you" he said

------------------------------------------'------------

OMG!!! What's  he gonna say?

Vote/Comment