Broken

* LJ'S POV*

I found a box of memories
Read a letter
dropped a tear when you signed your name
And turning the page
Smearing the ink in love always

I walk down that hallway. But it felt like a mile from the room to the elevator. My life is ruined! My world has gone to shyt! I don't care any more. I've lost my family. I've lost my girls. I've lost my life, my world. Everything that made me happy are gone. I'm already missing them. I wanted to see Kylie. But I knew if I did see her, it'll take a whole a lot more to get me to leave.
Girl I always thought this way
Then I end up in a bottle
Screaming out your name
And punching the wall
Caring on like if I gone insane

Never in a million I would never leave them. Not ever. But it's for my family's sake. I can't let anyone hurt them. I know I ain't the best father figure but it's for the best. For their safety. Like I told Jade, I promised her I would keep them safe. Not let any one or anything harm them. But I do need to plan something. A plan that I can keep in touch and get to see Kylie grow up. Oh Kylie, how I wish I can be there for her every second of her life. Jade, my pride and joy, how I wish I can just hold her and tell her things will be ok, and tell her how much I love her and how thankful I am. I do need to figure something out.

In the mirror I can see the man
Who just shook his head with no remorse
Watched an angel cry in tears
Packing all her things
And walked out the door

I walk out of the elevator, and there stood the Devils mistress. I hate this woman with everything of my being. She tried holding my hand but I wouldn't let her. I wouldn't even touch her. I kept my distance from her. She was all smiles, and here I am miserable to shyt. Dam homewrecker! Ruined my entire life. I will get to see my family. I just have to think of a plan. How can I see them?

Cause there's nothing like a memory
When it's coming on strong like a hurricane
How can love like that just up and walk away
It's Killin me baby
It's got me pouring up a drink
Bourbon is hitting me hard
Like a freight train
With my back against the wall or on my knees
When the worst of your memory gets the best of me

"I'm going to the bathroom" the Devils mistress said

I just nod my head, not giving a rats ass.

"Where to for dinner babe" Christen said

"You can have dinner on your own.. you dam homewrecker" I thought

"whatever.. and don't call me that" I said

"She'll forget about you LJ... just like how she did before"

"Ha! Funny... well I just have one thing to say"

"What's that"

"Thank you"

"For what"

"Ruining my life.. and I just want to sleep.. so if you'll excuse me.. I need my rest for tonight" I said and slammed the door in her face

"Asshole!" She said

"I know.. I'm just another asshole.."

I locked the door and laid down on my bed. I don't want her near me. I don't want to be around her at all. I want my family back. I miss my girls. My beautiful girls that I adore so much. I slept with my phone in hand. I dreamt of Jade and Kylie. This wasn't a happy dream, it was a nightmare. A nightmare that will now haunt me. And makes me wonder, if I were to see the two, it will end up ugly. I just want them safe. I can't see them in harms way.