Home Alone

I heard the front door open and then close. My heart started to slowly ache. How will I sleep without her. I mean not seeing her for six months. Thats way to long for me. I just hope we get to see each other during the six months. I do support her. Thats my word in my vow to her. Support her in everything she does.

I took a drive to the pasture. I see everyone grazing. My bulls, cows, steers, calves, and Jade's horses. We have a big ranch to take care of. Then I drove back to the house. Great! No one to pick on. Im lonesome here at home. Did she really take Looper with her? My god, she spoils that dog. He follows her around non stop. Hes a little Kiss ass! Hahaha... just kidding. If she heard me say that bout him, she'll get upset.

I guess its a movie night. I browsed around in the living room. Geez Jade, your really a fan of Robert Downey Jr. I thought to myself. Like seriously, she has mkst his movies. Then I finally picked a movie. I picked eight seconds.

This movie brought back memories. It was the first movie, Jade and I watched together. I havent heard from Jade yet either. Then I starred at the clock. Its only been few hours since they left. I left it and continued on with the movie. As many times I've watched this, I barely notice it reflects our relationship.

I tried calling Jade but no answer. It went straight to the voicemail. Then again I dont know which way they are going. She is probably in a weak service area. I put my phone down on the coffe table and walked into the kitchen. I digged around for snacks. The only thing I found were fruits and vegatables. "Really Jade? You wenT grocery shopping and the only snacks we have is fruits and veggies" I thought to myself. I ordered pizza instead.

After I placed an order, I went back into the kitchen to see what else we need. We need milk, ceral, chips, mostly junk food. Im sure Jade wouldnt mind junk food. I mean she'll mainly be out on the road. Eh, what the heck! Its my own private party!

I drove into town. First I went to the grocery store. I got what I want. Then I went to go pick up my pizza. If my wife saw what Im eating, I wont hear the end of it. It gets annoying at times but she's been craving food all the time. Shes been going to the restroom a lot. This is a different Jade, Im seeing. I hope she'll be ok out there.

After picking up groceries and my pizza, Im finally heading home. Fifteen minutes later, Im back at home. I still havent heard from Jade yet. I'll call her, when Im bout to hit the hay. I placed the pizza on the coffe table and the munchies on the couch. Im so gonna regret doing this. Especially when I have to ride tomorrow night.

I chose another movie. I picked the movie Due Date. Im enjoying my pizza, the movie and snacks. I got to the point where I just crashed out. I didnt bother cleaning up nor turning the tv off.

*Next Day*

"Babe... Babe... Babe... LJ... LJ.." I hear a voice.

I rubbed my eyes. I realize it was daylight. Holy crap! I jumped up and got ready. Then I grabbed my phone. I had fourteen miss calls, ten text messages, five facetimes. They were all from Jade. Im in deep sh!t right now. I looked at the home phone. There was seven messages. Again they were all Jade's calls. I looked at the time, I had thirty minutes to get to the airport. I grabbed all my things and out the door I went.

Before I left, I quickly fed and watered. While I was leaving, I sent a quick text to Jade.

'Good morning babe. Sorry I didnt pick up. I'll call you when I land. I love you hun'

Then I sent it. I figured she'll text back right away but no. It finally hit me, she was roping this morning. I wont hear from her for awhile. Finally I made it to the airport. I quickly grabbed my stuff and ran. By the time I reached the gate, the last person was checking in. Holy sh!t! I have never ran so fast in my life. I think thats a record. My heart is racing and my breathing became heavily.

*Hours Later*

I finally landed in Demoise. I caught up on my sleep. I got a rental car and went to the room. I looked at my phone, still no sign from Jade. What the heck is going on?! Hope everything is ok? I even tried calling Luke, Cody, and Jesse. Im gettin worried here.

It was time for me to head to the arena. I drove to the arena. I arrived and started gettin ready. Just as I was about to walk out. My phone rang.

"Hello"

"LJ. Its Jade" Cody said

My heart immediately stopped for a split second. It felt like my world was breaking into pieces bit by bit!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whats going on with Jade?!