Jade's POV

I hear my phone ring. I pulled it out of my pocket and it was Cody. I pressed the answer key on the screen.

"Hello"

"Jade where the hell are you"

"Im at the lake"

"The hell you doing at the lake"

"Needed fresh air. Whats up"

"We are bout to rope. Thats whats up. Ive got Stark and Viper saddled up. Better get here quick the team is up in a few"

"Ok."

I hung up the phone. I jumped to my feet. LJ looked at me with a confuse look. I rolled my eyes and helped him up.

"Babe whats going on"

"We need to get to the arena quick"

"Alright"

LJ jumped in the driver seat and flew out. I started changing my clothes while he drove. I can tell he was watching me too.

"Watch the road" I said

"OK. Where is it gonna go"

"Hahaha.. shut up"

I couldnt help but laugh. I put on sponsor shirt, changed my jeans, and my boots. By the time we reached the arena, I was ready to go. I picked Viper this time. I grabbed my glove and my rope. LJ went and jumped on Stark. The ol pals have reunited. I hurried and warmed up Viper and made my way to the box. Good thing we were up half way down. I saw Cody talking to Tyler.

"HEy bud" I said out of breath

"Bout time. Had me worried" Cody said

"Hahaha... made a quick detour. What steer we got"

"Number sixty nine"

"Pffft.. hahahahahaha"

"Whats funny" Cody asked

"Get it sixty nine"

"Hahahahahahahaha"

Who numbered these steers? Someone still had their saturday night in their mind. Hahaha... Of all the cattle we drew a steer with sixty nine. The team was up. LJ rode next to me. I couldnt be any more happy than having my husband on my side. I gave him a quick peck and rode towards the heading box.

"Come on.. lets go sixty nine this steer" Cody joked

"Hahahahaha.... tag team"

"Hahahahaha... freaking  Jade. Crazy girl"

"Crazy girl.. dont you know I love you"

"Shut up.. and lets get em"

"Hahahaha.. lets go bro"

Cody and I rode into the box. I am pumped to rope. I kept my emotions at ease. I called for it and we ran em in 4.1 seconds. We took the lead overall. Cody and I run another tonight; in the performance.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short I know... im back to writing more college papers!! Daaam it! Lol

Sorry if it sucked!

VOTE/COMMENT