Advice

"I'm coming home Jade... we can be a family again" he said 

"Can we finish this another time... I'm tired" I said and yawned

"Yeah... more like never" he said

"Look... I'm exhausted... I've been driving for 900 miles or more.. and I also have Kylie with me"

"Yeah... use her for an excuse to leave"

I opened the driver door and crawled out of his lap. I slammed the door. That hurted the most. I would never use Kylie. I walk not knowing where I'm at. I called Luke. But it was just ringing. When I dialed it again, the phone was knocked out of my hands.

"What the hell is your problem" I yelled

"Your not gettin people involved in our situation... we're talking... now get in the truck.. it's freezing out"

I picked up my phone and the screen was crack. Son of a bullshyter. I looked around and there was a store across the street. Again I walk away and headed towards the truck, to grab my wallet. When I do open the door, I'm shoved into the truck. The hell with this shyt! The smart (at times) person I am, I have a spare key in the glove compartment. I unlocked the doors and walked towards the store.

"Jade.. get back here" he shouted

I kept walking. Once I hit the street, he's blocking my way. This ain't gonna be easy.

"Larry... I'm serious... get out of my way"

"No... we're not done"

"I'm tired... I'm cold... I'm hungry... so if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna get something" I said and shoved him out of the way

I walk into the store. I grabbed myself a coffee, and snacks. While I'm in the store, my phone rang. Luke was calling.

"Hey... you ok"

"LJ is here Luke... I'm with him right now.. and I don't know what to do" I choked

"Where are you..."

"I don't know.. I'm at some store.. you have that tracker on your phone right"

"Yeah..."

"Put my number in and it should pop up where I'm at.."

"Ok... Kylie is fine Jade.. maybe you two need to work this out... not for the both of you.. but for Kylie's."

"Luke I'm trying.. but the things he is sayin, he told me them before.. now look what happened"

"Well... ill be near by.. just send a message if things get out of hand... be safe sis"

"Alright"

I hung up and paid for my stuff. The clerk sees a tear drop.

"You alright miss" the lady asked

"Yes.. thank you" I said and walked out

I grabbed my things and walked out of the store. I look towards where we were parked. My truck was still there. I walk up to the truck. I hear a conversation going on. Who the hell is in my truck? I peaked and LJ was talking to someone. I peaked again. It was my dad?

I didn't see anyone parked near us. I guess he got dropped off or something. I opened the back door to put my snacks in.

"Don't get other people involved huh" I said