October

LJ was in Idaho for the PBR. Yes, he made the NFR as well. He should be home tomorrow night. I'm the only one home again. Well not really, Tyler and Cody are here. I'm also very proud of them to. They made it back to Las Vegas.

I was walking towards the barn, when I felt something run down my leg. The boys were in the house cooking and cleaning. I look down and my water just broke!

"My water just broke! My water just broke! Ahhh... shyt! It hurts" I said to myself

So I walked as gently as I can back to the house. I pushed the door open. Oh god, this pain!

"Cody!" I shouted

"Yeah.. woah.. Jade you alright"

"I am not alright... I'm in labor dam it" I shouted

"Holy shyt! Uh.. uh.. Tyler! I'm need your help here"

"Wha- what happened" he said shocked

I'm surrounded by clueless people... I walked to the room that LJ put the bags in.

Cody and Tyler stood there shocked out of their minds. Ugh men! Just imagine if LJ was here. He'd probably panic.

"Let's go" I said

Cody helped me to the car. Oh god, this pain! I never been in so much pain like this. I was counting the minutes of my contractions. We still have time to get to the hospital.

"Cody.. I need you to call LJ" I said and handed him my phone.

I sat in the backseat with Cody. I gripped onto his shirt. Oh my, the pain is getting more intense. Tyler is driving miss daisy .

"Tyler will you hurry" I said

Then all of sudden Cody and I flew back against the seat. He was trying to call LJ but he said he wasn't answering. For God's sake that man! I grabbed the phone from him and dialed his number again. If he doesn't answer my call right now, I will be mad. the guy is always on his dam phone. Oh god, another big contraction!

"Ahhh" I screamed

"Ok were here" Tyler said

"About time.. now get me the hell out of this car" I said

Tyler opened the door on my side. My contractions are getting faster by the minute. I was walking in with Tyler. Cody was still outside getting the bags. Granny status on him.

Tyler grabbed me a wheelchair. I sat but I couldn't sit. The pain hurt so much that I couldn't sit nor stand. I have to keep walking. Thats the only way the pain would easy off a bit. Then my phone was vibrating, the hell is it on vibrate for?

"Where we're you" I breathed out

"I was busy.. why what's wrong"

"*screams* baby it hurts"

"What hurts"

"Im... im.. in labor"

"Your what?!"

"IM. IN. LABOR" I yelled

"Your what"

"For God's sake... Tyler get over here" I said

"What" Tyler said

"Tell my clueless husband what's going on.. while they take me to the room"

I handed him the phone and nurse took me the room. My contractions are getting closer now. I breathed and breathed.

*LJ'S POV*

I couldn't understand what Jade was saying. The phone service her sucks. Something about it hurts and labor. I tried talking but all I hear is her talking in the back ground, then Tyler ' s voice came on.

"What's going on" I asked

"Dude you need to get your butt on a plane right now... cause Jade is in labor..."

"Alright.. uh.. how far is she"

"She's close.. her contractions are three to four minutes apart."

"Shyt... alright.. I'm headin towards the airport right now"

We both hung up the phone. I rushed to the airport. The nearest flight was to Amarillo. Shyt it's a drive again.

"Ma'am is there anything close to Decatur" I asked

"No sir.."

"See my wife is going into labor right now.. I need to get there quick"

"The next flight we have is in three hours"

"Please.. I ne-"

"Hey bud" a guy spoke

I looked in his way. He waved me down. He looked familiar. Ah be damned, it's Trevor Brazile.

"Come on.. I'm headin home too.. leaving right now" he said

I followed him and we boarded into his private jet. Whew..

*Jade's POV*

I'm drenched in sweat. My hair is wildly out of place. They gave me some type of pain meds. It eased the pain just a tad. I kept walking and walking.

"Anything from Larry" I asked

"No.. last thing he said was... he's on his way to the airport" Tyler said

Then it was time to push. By the time I put my legs on em stirrups, the door bursts open. It was LJ and I was relieved.

"Ok.. Jade.. I need you to push" my doc said

I pushed and I was getting restless every time.

"I cant.. it hurts" I cried out

"Hey... hey... that's not my girl I am hearing... come on babe... I'm right here with you.. and I need you to give it your all... ok hun" LJ whispered

I nodded my head. Before I started pushing, I caught my breath and started again.

"I can see the head" doc said

I pushed again.

"The head is out... one more big push Jade"

I gave it my all and then I heard the cry of a new born. I leaned back and breathed out.

"You want to cut the cord dad" doc said

LJ cut the cord and he smiled at me.

"I'm so proud of you babe.. you did it"

"We did it" I said

The nursed wrapped up the baby and gave it to me. But they didn't say what we had.

"What did we have" I asked

"You guys made a beautiful baby girl... she is seven pounds... six ounces... and twenty three inches long" the nurse said

Woah! Where did the height come from. I looked at her and she was so adorable. A tear escaped from my eyes. I gave her a kiss on the forehead. LJ did as well.

"Have you guys thought of a name" the nurse asked

"Ummm.. it's still up in the air" I said

"Ok.. let me know when your ready" she said

Then she walked out the door, leaving us behind. I couldn't believe it. I'm actually a mommy now. I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. LJ sat on the bed and I handed her to him. If I'm not mistake, LJ had a few tears coming down.

"We did babe... our little one is here" he said and looked at me

That night we stayed up with her. Well LJ did, because I was beat from labor.

-------------------------------------------

Awww.. LJ got the baby girl he wanted!

Vote/Comment