First Love Song

My dad drove us back to the room. I fell asleep in the backseat. Was up for more than 24 hours. I had the blanket over my face. But the drive to the hotel room felt like an hour.

I'm deep asleep. All I feel is the truck coming to a stop and hitting speed bumps. Now the truck is parked.

"Grab her" my dad said

Then the back door opened. All I feel is cold air. I felt a pair of arms lift me up and carry me. I hear talking but I cant open my eyes. I was really tired. I hear voices in the room. But not exactly whose.

"What the hell are you doing here" a guys voice spoke

"Out... all of you... now let these two sleep" my dad said again 

I hear the door close. I'm sleeping peacefully and I feel something cover my tiredness body. But I feel no one laying next to me or the bed move.

"I love you so much Jade" a voice said and kissed my forehead

Then it went silence after that. I slept for I don't how long.

*Seven PM*

"Look at her LJ... she's helpless.. she don't deserve to be a mother... how did you marry her" the witch said

"Your right babe... how did I marry her? She was always cold hearted.. and never cared... why did I bother with her... should we take Kylie"

"I've always wanted a little girl... yeah we should"

"No.. don't take her..." I said in a weak voice

I was laying there in pain. I was so weak. I wanted to beat the living shyt out of both of them. I slowly got up but I was jabbed again. This time by LJ. THE hell is happening? I thought he loved me... I thought he wanted a family. My heart shattered to pieces. I see them pick up Kylie and she was crying. They opened the door and slammed it shut. I immediately broke down in tears. My body was so sore and weak. I didn't have the courage or strength to move. I was left like I never existed in his eyes.

I jumped up in sweat. No, the nightmares are back. Oh god, what have I got myself into. I got up and rubbed my eyes open. I looked and I was at my parents' hotel room. I don't see anyone in the room. I looked to my left and I'm left alone in a empty bed. I get up to use the bathroom.

I'm gonna kill that witch if she ever comes near Kylie. I washed my face because I needed to head back to the arena. As I look up, I see LJ standing behind me. I wipe my face with a towel. I kept my face hidden. My eyes started gettin watery. Because that sick and fearful dream came to mind.

"You ok" he asked

I didn't answer. I felt his hand on my waist and flinched. I'm scared of him now. I don't know if I made the right decision. I turned around and sat on the sink.

I had my head down. I felt him lift my head with both of his hands. He looked so sad and concerned. Now every time I see him, I can only picture the night mare. Of him beating me and taking off with Kylie. It hurts so bad. Instead of trying to love him, I'm trying to stay away. But it's not working. I can't stay away. Why, I don't even know myself.