Home

I was finally discharged. Before I left, the doc told me to make an appointment, when I get back. LJ couldn't stop smiling and neither can I. A part of me was a bit down, because I wanted to rodeo this year, but I'm happy that we got a little one the way. Thing is, when should I tell people. Right now or until we find out what we're having. I'll talk it over with my honey!

"Are you gonna tell your brothers" LJ asked

"Yeah.. we can.. but we can't tell everyone else until we find out what were having.. ok?"

"Ok love"

I have a feeling, LJ is gonna let it slip out. Because he ain't that good of keeping secrets. We walked out and I see all of my brothers there. I'm grateful for them being here too.

"Hey sis... what did they tell you" Luke said

"Uh.. LJ?" I said and looked at LJ

"Me?" He whined

"Please" I mumbled and smiled

"Jade is uh... " LJ said

"Spit out" Luke said

"We're expecting" LJ finally let out

All the boys' jaws dropped. I was nervous, because Luke and Jesse can be protective. Luke stepped up to LJ, and LJ had fear written all over. Then Luke looked at me. Finally a smile appeared on his face.

"Congrats... how is the Lil gremlin" Luke said

"Well... I'm only couple of weeks.. and I won't find out till I get home... but don't tell no one" I said

"Woah..woah..woah... you were pregnant while you were roping" Jesse butted in

"Afraid so... I didn't have any of the symptoms.. I was like three days late.. and normally it's ok.. but now I found out, I'm pregnant.. it changes a lot"

"We can see that.. what do you want us to do" Luke asked

"LJ and I are flying out tonight.. and you guys can stay or haul the horses back tonight too" I responded

"Ok" they all said

I looked and saw Cody with his head down. I walked up and sat next to him. I rubbed his back. He was slightly sobbing.

"It's going to be ok.. Cody" I said

"Jade.. we had plans" he sobbed

"I know bud.. believe me, I didn't plan this.. I hate to leave you hanging" I said

"Im alright... at least I know I have an upcoming header" he joked

"Haha.. you got that right.. let me know, what the deal is.. and I'll find someone to fill my spot"

"Ok" He said with a smile

We both got up and he hugged me. Cody and I are like siblings. We are closer than blood. I will miss being with him on the road. But I couldn't get my mind off of Kollin though. I'm scared to be around him now. I trusted him and he does this. I just hope I don't run into him any time soon.

LJ and I walked back to the truck. We had to go back to the trailer and grab our things. Cody said he'll drop us off at the airport.

We reached the trailer and LJ went to go grab our stuff. I went to go see my horses. I'm gonna miss riding them. Come on, nine months without riding them. It's like nearly a year.

"Jade" a voice whispered

I turned around and there he was. His lip was swollen and blue. The hell happened to him?

"Stay away from me" I said

"Jade just listen.. please" he begged

"I ain't the only one here... now if you don't want any trouble.. I suggest you leave.. now" I yelled whispered

He walked away. Everyone trusted him and now he ruined it for himself. I wonder who else knows about what happened? I stared at my babies and think things through. How did I wind up being in a dramatic movie? Should I be blaming Kollin for what happened? Or that witch Christen? Or both of them? Just by thinkin of these questions, I feel Lil stress coming on. I crawled under the horse panel and Stark hugged me. Then he backed away and smelt my stomach. I smiled as he smelt my stomach.

"Yes.. Stark.. your gonna be my babysitter.. ok?" I said

He nodded his head. As in yes I do understand. Then the rest of horses came up. They all smelt my stomach. All of them gathered around me. This is a first. Then all took a bow. Ok? That was weird and cute. I gave them all kisses and crawled back to the other side. As I walked away, they all stood by the fence, watching me leave. It broke my heart even more. My babies will be home until the following week. I'm gonna miss them.

"You ready" LJ asked

"Umm.. yeah" I sniffed

I knew it wasn't gonna be easy. I can't be a way from them more than one day. Especially after what happened to Caballo. Thank God, he gets to go home. LJ, Cody and I all headed to the airport. LJ parked the truck and we all got out.

LJ and I checked in and our flight was already boarding. I turned to Cody and he had tears running. He is now breaking my heart. I hugged him.

"You'll always be the best partner Jade.. take care of the future champ" he whispered

"Thanks.. and I will"

"LJ.. take care of my sister... and your bundle of joy"

"Always" LJ said and shook Cody's hand

LJ picked up the bags and we boarded our flight. We sat in our section and both fell asleep.

Hours later, we finally landed. It was three in the morning. Good thing, LJ drove here. He had his truck parked in the garage. We got in the truck and off we went home. Honestly I miss being home. Maybe because my home was being with LJ. Like he says I'm his home away from home.

"You ok" he asked while helping me out of the truck

"Yeah... thanks" I said

He unlocked the door and it was surprisingly cleaned. But I have a feeling, he did something before he left. I walked up to the bedroom and it was still clean. I used my good hand to lift my luggage. I pulled out my basketball shorts and tank top. I walked into the bathroom. Holy shyt, I never thought I would struggle with this. But I did and I called for LJ.

"LJ" I shouted

There was nothing. I walked down stairs and I don't see him. The front door is closed and all the bags are in. I took a peek out of the window and nothing.

"Whose here" a voice came out of nowhere

"*screams *" I jumped

"Hey., hey... hey.. your ok babe.. it's just me" LJ said and hugged me

"You scared me" I said

"I'm sorry.. what did you need"

"I needed help changing my clothes... I called out for you but you didn't respond. So I came down here"

"Oh... I'm sorry hun.. come on.. we need to sleep.. we have to see the doctor tomorrow" he said

LJ helped me change my clothes. He also fixed the bed. I slid under the covers and he did too. I laid there and LJ pulled me into him. I laid on my side and snuggled into his chest. It feels good to be back in his arms. I am officially home!

-------------------------------------------------

Hope y'all have read or have been reading My Heeler and Young Love.. because I got a bit of surprise for y'all...

What will happen from here on out?

Cody's partnership , Kollin, the baby.. there's so much to read.. stay tuned y'all...

Vote/Comment