Home Bound/Nebraska

LJ is flying home today. Awww, I'm gonna miss him. He was packing his belongings and Cody was out getting the horses. I was helping LJ pack. Once he was all set. He put his bag in the truck.

Then Cody loaded up the horses. I checked the tires and everything else. LJ was in the driver seat, waiting. Off we went to the airport. We all sat in silent.

Thirty minutes later, we pulled up to the airport. Cody stayed outside with the stuff. I walked in with LJ. We locked hands and we went through security scan. His flight was gonna leave in thirty minutes. We made it to the loading dock. He pulled me into a hug. I looked up at him and he wiped a tear that fell. I wish he could stay with us but someone does need to check the house.

"I love you babe" he said and gave me one last kiss

"Love you too.. have a safe flight hun" I said

He boarded his flight. I watched it take off. I probably won't see him for another month or month and a half.

*LJ'S POV*

I sat in my seat, looking at my pictures. It's been an hour and I'm missing her already. I laughed at the ones we took. How am I gonna handle being away from her for awhile. I'm probably gonna have sleepless nights. She is my world and my life.

Three hours later and the plane finally landed. I went to my truck and headed home. I was driving home when Jade texted me.

Hey love... hope you made it home safe. I miss you! :(

I like to text her back but there was a cop behind me. And I wasn't far from home either. I pulled up to the gate and opened it. Then closed em up. I parked the truck in front of the house. I opened the door and I forgot I left the place messy. Oh god, there was a terrible smell. I opened all the windows and back door. I started cleaning up. It was the pizza that stunk the place. After I cleaned up, and it smelt fresh.

I went upstairs to unpack. Then I took a quick shower and sent a facetime request to my beautiful wife. She accepted it and she was smiling. I waved at her and she giggled.

"Hey baby" I said

"Hi love"

"What are you doing"

"I am headin to Omaha... and you"

"Just took a shower... getting ready for bed"

"Cheap! At least you get to sleep"

"Mmmm.. bed so soft. Hahaha"

"You ass! Well in that case.. good night babe"

"Awww don't be mad babe..." I teased

"Haha... I'm tired myself... "

"Wheres your brothers"

"Were meeting them in Omaha. Luke is going with us"

"Oh... well drive safe babe.. I miss you"

"I miss you too.. thanks.. ill let you know when we get there. I love you"

"Love you too... mwuah"

"Mmmmwwwwuuuaaaahhh"

We both hung up. I was getting ready for bed, when there was a knock on the door. I walked down stairs and I looked out the window. I see a brunette standing outside. I barely opened the door.

"Can I help you" I asked

"LJ it's me Lisa"

"Lisa... what are you doing here.. I mean come in"

She walked in and I closed the door.

"Wheres Jade"

"On her way to Nebraska"

"Oh... are you free tonight"

"I'm actually going to bed"

"Oh..well I guess I better go... tell Jade I said hi"

"Ok" I said awkwardly

She walked herself out. I locked the door and turned the lights off. I made my way back to the bedroom. I crawled under the sheets and went to bed. I was tired as heck.

*Next Day*

I got up and stretched. I walked to the bathroom. Home is not the same without Jade. Anywho, I put on my boots and went to go feed. I went to go check on the cattle. I see a bull laying in the pasture. I drove the ATV over there. He was gone. My oldest bull finally went. Where the heck am I gonna put him.

I went back to the barn and started the tractor. I grabbed a chain and drug him away from the pasture. I placed him far away from the ranch. Then I drove back and started feeding. The water was still good, and now what do I do?

*Jade's POV*

I hate sleeping alone. But it wasn't too bad. I see Cody was still sleeping. I went to the stalls to check on the horses. They were ok on water. I walked back but I accidentally bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry" I apologized

"It's fine Jade" a deep voice spoke

"Kollin... hey"

"Now you want to say hey"

"Woah... ok.. well I'll just keep walking"

I walked away from him. What the hell? I just apologized and now he's giving me attitude? Oh well, so much for friendship. I walked back to the trailer.

"Is that the champ" Luke said

"Brother man! Bout time!"

"Hahaha... come here you"

He gave me a hug. Then Jesse and his annoying friend followed. Ugh, of all people to tag along he invited him. He's so annoying and don't mean to sound mean but weird looking.

"Wheres Tyler and Cody" Luke asked

"Tyler, I don't know. Cody still sleeping"

"Breakfast?" Luke questioned

"Sure"

All the boys and I left for breakfast. And I did wake Cody up. We took separate vehicles because we all couldn't fit in one vehicle. Well we can, it's just I don't wanna be near Jesse ' s bro! No thank you!

--------------------------------------

How will Nebraska turn out for em?

Will Kollin and Jade be friends again?

Vote/Comment