Out of The Blew

*Jade's POV*

That was weird. I was just talking about him and all of a sudden he calls. He's telling me his side of things. He still loves and misses Kylie and I. But I've got a feeling, his holding back. He's not telling us something. I went to Kylie's roo, and she was sound a sleep. Cade was out feeding the horses. I went back downstairs, to get dinner ready.

I hear the front door open and in walks Cade. He sat down at the table, probably browsing through his phone. I turned around and sure enough he was. I don't know if I should tell him about LJ. Mmmm... No... think I'll wait.

"You ready for the road again" he asked

"Yeah... but uh.. I need to head into town before we leave."

"Like what..."

"I need to get some stuff for Kylie and I need to meet up with my sponsors"

"Oh... where is Kylie"

"She's sleepin"

Cade and I sat in ate dinner. We talked about our upcoming rodeos. This is what I like about him. He doesn't try to talk about love or any of that. It's all about rodeo. I'm sure he'll bring it up sometime. We talked and found out, we're all up Tyler and Cody. Luke will be flying to San Antonio to meet us there. Everyone knows what happen to LJ and I. I don't know about his family.

*Next Day*

I was getting Kylie ready. Because we have to run into town. I have to pack up on pampers, wipes, and all that stuff. Then I have to meet one of my sponsors. While I'm doing these errands, Cade is packing all the feed, and everything else.

Kylie and I headed into town. We went to Wal mart. I bought three boxes of pampers and wipes. I mainly did shopping for her. She needs it more than I do. I paid for all of the stuff. We headed out.

Now I have to meet with my sponsor. We pulled to a diner. I grabbed Kylie and walked in. We sat in a booth. I waited as one of my sponsors came walking in. This is a new sponsor. I barely received a call from them last week.

"Hey Jade" the stranger said

"Hi"

"I'm Patrick Sm-"

"Oh my god! Your Patrick Smith.. urm.. excuse me

"Haha.. yes.. Trevor and I wanted to welcome you to Driven." He said and sat down

"Really?"

"Yeah... it will be great to have you on our team"

"Sure... what do I need to sign"

"This" he said and pulled up a contract

I read it and agreed with the terms. I gave it back to him. He smiled at me. And handed a patch to me. We shook hands and had lunch together. He wanted to know about me. Like who I am roping with, but he was wondering more about Kylie. Then we left the diner.

"Well... ill see you down the road Jade" he said

"Yeah... see ya Pat"

We went our separate ways. I he a smile plastered on my face. Not only am I sponsored by Driven, I'm also on the team Relentless. They even send Kylie some clothes. On the back of her shirts, it either has the logo or her name. And sometimes it has both the logo and her name. All my clothing sponsors send Kylie clothes. Like Relentless, Cowgirl Tuff Jeans, and Ariat. They really take good care of us.

Kylie and I made it home. I see both rigs packed up and ready to roll. The only one thing missing is my truck. Which I'm driving. While I was out, I fueled up. I backed up my truck to the trailer. Once everything was set, we were off. Cade followed me out. Off we went to San Angelo.