Wyoming

LJ, Cody and I pulled into Wyoming. It was still cold and still had snow. My horses were freezing. It's a good thing we put the jackets on em. Strangely Cody has been talking to this one girl. I don't know who she is, but he's been talking and texting non stop. His phone would ring every minute to five minutes. It's weird.

When LJ and I started dating, we weren't that wildly obsessed. Eh, it's not my business! As long as I don't get sucker into his drama again. These girls, always blame me for their break up. Like girl please, you should be keeping em legs close. Anywho, we were up till tomorrow night. LJ and I spent the day together. I didn't expect anyone to run into us today. Because school was in.

LJ and I walked the mall, shopping here and there. Then some innocent little came up to me. She had adorable little brown curls. She had a few teeth missing and still pulled off a nice smile.

"Hi" she said in a shy voice.

"Hey beautiful. What's your name" I asked

"I'm Tatelyn"

"Pretty name. What brings you here"

"Well I'm a huge fan of yours and your friend L-" she was cut off when she saw someone stand behind me.

"OMG! LJ Jenkins! LJ Jenkins is your friend" she spoke with excitement in her voice.

"Haha. Yes he is. He is my husband"

"Really? He is my all time favorite"

"Is that so" I said with an eyebrow raised

"Mhm.. oh my mom wants to know if we can get a pic with you"

"Sure"

The little girl ran off somewhere. I smiled to myself. She is the most adorable little girl. Makes me miss Shay when she was her age. She couldn't be no older than five. I was talking to LJ, when she came back with her mom I assume.

"Hi. I'm Kel- Oh my god! JADE?!" The female voice shouted

"Kelly! Oh my! It's been so long"

I gave her a hug. Then she looked behind my back.

"Oh right. Kelly this is LJ. My husband" I introduced

"Hi. I'm Kelly"

"Nice to meet you" LJ said

"So... Whose this little one" I asked

"Mine"

"No way? That's your little girl? She's a cutie"

"Thanks. She's four. We're waiting for Trent to get off work"

"Oh. Hey I'm roping tomorrow night. If you wanna check out the rodeo"

"Yeah. Will be there. Tate wanted a pic with both of you. Do you mind"

Little miss Tatelyn took a picture with us. I promised her a pony ride tomorrow night and a autograph. Kelly and Tatelyn left the mall. It's crazy how time flies. LJ and I walked around until we reached the food court. I was starving!

We ordered at some burger joint. LJ grabbed the food and sat down at a table. Nobody hasn't really noticed us yet. Which is quite surprising. We sat there talking about up coming rodeos and other stuff.

We ate and left the mall. We headed to the movies, to see what came out. Since it was LJ'S turn to pick a movie, he told me to close my eyes.

"Babe, how am I gonna pay for it ? If I have my eyes close"

"Trust me. And I got it"

"Fine"

LJ paid for the tickets. He bought the snacks and guided me to the theater. He told me to keep my eyes shut until the movie starts. I don't know why he couldn't tell me. I heard the previews start, I started getting excited. Then he told me to to open. My jaw dropped to the floor. How can I forget this movie?! The world's highest paid and handsome actor is the star in this movie!

The movie was over. I cried and laugh throughout the whole movie. It's a heart warming movie. LJ and I headed back to the fair grounds. I had smile plastered on my face. My husband knows my kinda movies.

"Thanks for the movie babe " I said

"I know how much of fan you are. I picked it"

"I cant believe I forgot about this movie."

We pulled up to the trailer. We saw a black camero parked outside. Whose car is this? LJ and I got out of the truck. We walked in on Cody. Holy sh!t of all people to date, he landed on her. LJ was shocked just as I was. How can he just bring this girl, in MY trailer and sleep together! This is MY RIG for God's sake! I wanted to say something to Cody but I can see he knew I was pissed.

I walked out of the trailer and headed somewhere else. I heard LJ ran after me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cliff hanger!

Who will it be?

Vote/Comment