Freaked Out

I walked and walked. I didn't even know where I was going. How could he? For the love of God! I got so much going on. He knows how much I hate her. She ruined LJ'S and I's relationship. She couldn't handle me being with him. Now she's with Cody! Who were practically having a moment until I walked in on em.

"Babe slow down" LJ panted

"LJ! Do you have any idea who she is"

"My ex girlfriend Christen."

"Yes. No matter what she always find a way to find us. Now she's sleepin with Co- I don't want wanna go back"

"Babe, calm down. You and I are on the same boat. Please calm down"

I started slowing down my breathing. I also slowed down my walk. But that image is still stuck in my head. I hate her with every fiber of my being. She is the last person I wanna be around. If she is traveling with us, she is dead wrong! If Cody wants drag her along, he can take his own rig. I don't trust her at all.

Once I calmed myself down, I walked back. Or more like we walked back. Just seeing her, gives me a ugly feeling. I see her walking out of my trailer. Calm yourself Jade. She just wants more trouble. Stay calm. I held onto LJ'S hand and continued our way back. Once she saw our rings, her smile dropped. Then she sped off. I walked in the trailer.

"What the hell were you thinkin" I yelled

"Jade I can explain."

"Explain what Cody? The fact that you were practically screwing LJ'S ex girlfriend. Who I hate. Oh and it gets better. You were screwing in my Dam trailer! My god Cody. I didn't expect this from you at all"

"My business has nothing to do with you"

"Your right. It dont. Than why the hell did you bring it in my trailer"

He sat there, nothing else to say. If he wants to do this, than I'm bailing out. I ain't gonna babysit no one. I don't want anything going on in my rig without my permission. I already told him before. I don't want any drama especially from the kind of girls he's into. Even my own brothers have better taste.

I grabbed my stuff and packed it in the truck. LJ followed as well. I thought Tyler was bad. The last thing I want is having ex boyfriends and girlfriends around. Especially LJ's. Apparently they all come back around.

LJ and I went to a nearest hotel. All I want is to sleep this whole nonsense off.

*Next Day*

I got up and got dressed. Because I forgot I had a signing to do at some feedstore. LJ was in the shower, I looked at my phone and I didn't get anything from Cody. I guess he likes keeping it in the family. I don't know what he does most of the time. He don't come back till the next morning or he'll be MIA for the next few days.

We made our way to the feedstore. Then it finally hit me. Cody was also signing at feedstore. Great! I tried to keep my cool. LJ knew I was still pissed. He held my hand and talked. I sat there and listened. Like if I'm being talked about what I did wrong. There's something about his voice and advice that sooths me. I closed my eyes and let the steam load off.

"Babe. We're here" LJ said

I got up and walked inside. I was greeted by the owner. I figured he would be an older dude but no. He looked more like my age. He told me sit at the table. The signing will start in thirty minutes. I sat there and updated my fan page. Letting everyone know, that I'm signing. LJ browsed around the store. I asked him to look for some stuff for the horses.

Finally Cody walked in. He looked like hell to be honest. His eyes were puffy, his shirt was wrinkly, and is untucked. I kept to myself and texted LJ. He walked up to the table. I asked him to bring a shirt for Cody. Cody had an extra shirt in the truck. LJ went out and grabbed it. He handed it to me and I grabbed Cody and dragged him into the dressing room.

"Here. Change your shirt and talk" I said

"Leave me alone Jade." Cody muttered

"Ok." I grabbed the door knob

Then all of sudden I'm pinned against the wall and Cody kissed me. What the actual hell just happened? I stood there, shocked out of my mind. My friend who I knew since kindergarten, kissed me. Who I consider my brother. What the hell am I getting into?

"Jade you have no idea how long I've waited to do that" Cody whispered

"What the hell cody" I whispered yelled

"Jade I love you. I loved you since you first kissed me in the sixth grade."

"Cody I am married. What the hell is wrong with you"

"You have no idea, how much it hurts to see someone else fill your spot. Seeing someone you love, love another person"

"Cody just stop. Your drunk. Just please let go"

He backed away and slid down against the wall. He had his head in his hands. I sat across from him. I looked at him with concern. This is the first time I saw him like this. Why would he just sleep with Christen, ugh even that name gives me an ugly feeling. I shook my head and walked out of the dressing room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Christen is back!

Cody has a thing for Jade apparently.

What is Jade gonna tell LJ?

How will LJ react?

Vote/Comment