Walk of Shame

We laid there panting. I looked at my phone and it was one in the afternoon. What the hell? How long did we? That's definitely a record. My heart was racing like a race horse. I got up and I see LJ already crashed. Wait isn't he? Isn't he suppose to fly home today?!

"Babe wake up" I said and playfully kicked

"What" he said in a sleepy voice

"aren't you suppose to get on a plane an hour ago?"

"Yeah but I was already sky high when I was with you" he smirked

"Shut up" I mumbled

"Hahaha.. yes! I made my baby blush" he cheered

I hid my face in the pillow and started laughing. I gotta admit, make up sex, is worth the fight. Like Luke Bryan says "keep the fights clean and the sex dirty". Hahaha.... I laid there, my mind started slowly drifting off. Before I did, I put my clothes back on.

*Short Round*

I was getting ready for tonight's short go. Apparently Cody had some sort of date and came back till now. He had a smile plastered on his face. I smiled to myself. Not only am I happy for Cody but also from this morning. LJ came walking out, and he was glowing.

I was walking the walk of shame. I tried to cover my limp and I am sore. Nice going LJ! That butt made my legs sore. I don't know if I can even rope right tonight.

"Need a massage babe" he teased

I gave him the look. As in don't you dare speak about what we did. He just smiled at me. I couldn't help but blush. That man is something else. I think I'm gonna have to get him mad more often.

I hopped on Stark and holy shyt! My legs were sore AF! I couldn't stand nor sit right. Thank God, Stark ain't a rough horse. I went to the warm up arena. Nobody was there, thank you jesus!

I was warming up when someone stopped me in my tracks. It was Tyler. What the hell does he want?

"Can I help you" I asked annoyed.

"I came to say I'm sorry" he apologized

"what were you thinkin" I asked concern

"I don't know. Jade please. I'm sorry"

"You almost cost me my marriage. Geez, Tyler."

"Jade I said I'm sorry." He said and left

I am still mad at him. Where did he get the balls to do that? He did have the sad look on his face. I don't want any enemies out here on the road. I guess I can forgive him. I pushed the thoughts away and focused on tonight.

I rode to the box, finding LJ sitting next to Cody. He was riding one of Cody's heel horses bareback. I just love how his arms flex. So big at the bicep and forearm. I sat next to him and slapped his back.

"Ow! Babe that hurted" he whined

"Payback love" I whispered

He smirked at me. He put his hand behind my neck and his lips were by my ear.

"You get your payback later" he whispered

I felt something wet on my neck. I tried to escape his hold but he kept full force. I poked his arm pit and started laughing. He looked at my neck and tried to hide his smile but failed. This ass, just left a hickey on my neck. I took my phone out and turned the front camera on. It was noticeable. I'm so gonna get him. I gave him a glare and he winked. Smartass!

I walked into the arena, hoping no one won't notice. Cody and I were high call. Lucky for us we drew the same steer. I called and stuck em. Cody got em at the corner. We ran a 3.9. We won the rodeo. I wanted to tip my hat but I can't let anyone see the mark.

"Ja- what the hell" Cody asked and pointed to my neck

"Shut up"

"You know they'll be asking for a interview"

"Shyt! I need to run back to the trailer"

"Ppffft! Hahahaha... ain't nothing gonna cover that" Cody laughed

I rushed back to the trailer. I digged and digged and couldn't find nothing. I grabbed a spoon and stuck it in the freezer. I unsaddled while I waited for it to freeze. Then I went back in and it was freezing cold. I bit down on the towel and rubbed it against my neck. Holy shyt, how can I go forget this pain. I rubbed and rubbed. I looked in the mirror and it was lighter.

"Jade!" Cody shouted

I tossed the spoon in the sink.

"Yeah" I said

"They need us at the ar- how?"

"Shut up and let's go"

He laughed and off we went. LJ was waiting for us at the arena. This ass is gonna get it.

As Cody and I got closer to LJ, he recognized my neck. His jaw dropped and I smiled at him. He gave me an eye brow raised and a smirk. His look as in "I will get you back". But I blew him a kiss.

"Jade, how's the year starting off for you" the reporter asked

"It's going great. My horses are doing great and so is my partner. Hope we get to keep this rythm going" I said

"Cody, how are you feeling about this year"

"I'm feeling great. We got a few rodeos left before we take a short break. I'm looking forward to another successful season" Cody said

"Well congrats to you both"

"Thank you" Cody and I said

We got done with the interview and made our way back. I was walking when I was swooped up off my feet. I let out a little scream.

"Success! I finally scared my wife" LJ teased

"Shut up"

"How's the mark"

"Whose mark" I said

"Wha-" he was cut off when I took his phone out.

He saw his neck. I bit my lip trying to hold back my laughter. But I totally failed! His face was priceless.

"Told you I'll get you back" I whispered

"Just wait babe" he whispered back

"I'm waiting"

"Smartass"

"Thank you"

"Hahaha...oh babe "

"Oh babe"

"Stop"

"Stop"

"Quit copying me"

"Quit copying me"

"Jade stop it"

"LJ stop it"

"Jade"

"Larry"

"Stop it or else"

"Stop it or else"

Then he started tickling me. I squirmed around in his arms. Until he dropped me. This ass, just dropped me? Why am I always getting hurt by him? Both mentally and physically and I didn't do anything. Great! Hey bruise!

"Ow! Shyt" I said and rubbed my side

"You ok babe" LJ said

"Don't you dare"

"Pffft! Hahahahaha"

He lend a hand but I smacked it away.

"Awww.. my poor baby is mad." He said in a baby voice

"Who said I was your baby" I said back

"I say. Now come on love... you know you can't resist me"

"Boy please!"

I stood up on my own and walked to the trailer. I totally forgot about the soreness and I started limping. Ugh this sucks balls! Cody looked at me and grinned. Oh how I wish I can smack it right off right now! These two are to much to be around. But I do love them!

--------------------------------------

Vote/Comment