Kylie Jade Jenkins

I woke up the next morning. I'm sore as can be. I looked to my left and I see LJ sleeping on the couch. I see our baby girl sleeping in the little bed, that the nurse brought for her. I got up and walked towards her bed. She was sleeping peacefully.

And I already knew it. She has a full head of hair. She has hair on her shoulders, her cheeks, and arms. All that heartburn paid off. I went to the bathroom, while she was still sleeping.

I walk back out of the bathroom and the nurse came in. She checked the baby's vitals. I'm still thinking what to name her.

"Your baby seems to be doing great.. all of her vitals ad tests are normal " the nurse said

"That's great... when will we be able to go home" I asked

"Tomorrow morning... we want to make sure she's eating ok.. have you tried breastfeeding"

"No.. not yet"

"Ok... will try it when she wakes up"

"Alright... thank you"

The she left. I walked over to her bed. I grabbed her out and held her. She was so long and adorable. I just want to squeeze her. I walked over to the bed and sat down.

"Baby girl... " I whispered

She was moving around. She blinked her eyes open. She looked around the room. As I look at her, I try to think of a name. Then I heard a groan. I see LJ waking up.

"Morning daddy" I said

"Morning mommy" he said with a smile

"Have you thought of a name"

"I was thinking Kylie" I said

"And the middle"

"I'm still thinkin"

"What about Kylie Jade Jenkins"

"I like it"

We both looked down at her and smiled. We finally got a name for her. Kylie Jade Jenkins.

"She looks more like momma" LJ said

"She's got your nose and lips"

"Yeah that's it"

"Someone was holding back" I teased

"Hey... Not in front of the kid" he said

LJ and I talked all day. I tried breastfeeding her. She caught on pretty quick. The nurse came in and took more tests and vitals. She is doing great, and we have one healthy baby.

"Have you thought bout the name" the nurse asked

"Kylie Jade Jenkins" I said

"Pretty name.. ill make a chart for her"

"Ok... thank you"

She left and LJ was watching TV. We haven't told anyone that we had our little one yet. But knowing LJ, he's gonna spill the 411. I started taking pictures of her. She's too adorable!

There was a knock in the door. LJ answered it and it was the boys. They walked in and saw Kylie. Cody was holding her. Tyler stood next to him.

"She looks so much like you Jade" Cody said

I smiled at him. I looked down at my phone. I had a call coming from my mom. I answered it.

"Hey ma" I said

"What did you have" she asked

"A girl.. she's seven pounds, six onces, and twenty three inches long"