5 months PG

*Jade's POV*

I slowly roll my way out of bed. Oh god, my tummy is getting big. And my heart burns are intense. I went to the bathroom because I had to pee like a racehorse. I went in and did my business.

I walk out and I had a message from LJ.

Good morning my beautiful girls ;) hope you two are doing ok.. I'm sorry I can't be there for your appt today... let me know how things go.. and what we're expecting... I love you both and daddy will be home soon!

I smiled at his text messages. LJ is back out on the road. It's been three weeks since I seen him. He has been traveling with my brothers. I mean Luke and Jesse. But we talk every day and text. I decided to text him back.

Good morning babe... yes we're doing ok... it's fine that you can't make it.. ill let you know what were having.. we love you and see you soon.. be safe out there! Muah!

I sent the message and placed my phone back on the night stand. I walked to my drawer and picked out my top and sweats. Yes, I have to wear sweats now. Well, LJ bought me some maternity clothes. Like the tops and jeans. But I'm saving those when I actually have to go somewhere fancy. Like to a rodeo or something.

I got dressed for baby's and I appointment. Today we get to find out what I'm having. I'm excited to find out. After I got dressed, I went downstairs to make something to eat.

I made eggs, waffles, mixed fruits, and yogurt. I poured myself some orange juice. After I ate, I went outside to start the car. Then I went back in.

I know your wondering how the livestock are being fed, well LJ bought I don't know how many big bales of grass hay and he placed em out in the pasture. All my horses and Cattle are our grazing. Every now and then I would walk to the pasture to see the crew.

Anyways, I was off to my appointment. I showed up at the hospital and I check in. I'm sittin in the waiting room, with my perfectly round belly. I'm checking my social media networks. I have a lot of followers on my instagram, and twitter account. Only because LJ is my husband.

"Jade Billings" a nurse called out

I followed the nurses into the triage room. The took my vitals. I gained three pounds in four months. My god! When baby is born, my butt is off to the gym. Then the nurse guided me into a room.

As I walk in, I see a pair of legs. I walk in some more and there he was.

"Oh my god! When did you get here" I said

"I couldn't miss this special appointment... I want to know what were having... because I doubt that your gonna tell me" LJ said

I went up to him and kissed him. Then a knock came through the door. I eased my way onto the exam bed. It was my doctor.

"Hello miss Jade and husband" Dr Bownds said

"Hey doc"

Let's see how the little is doing. I laid down and lifted my shirt. He put some cold gel on my stomach. Then he grabbed the monitor and examed my tummy. LJ held my hand and looked at the screen. There it was, our baby.

"You guys like to know what your having" doc asked

"Yes" we both said

He searched and we are having a.....

"I cant tell... he or she keeps moving around" the doc said

He kept trying and trying. I guess our bundle of joy is being shy.

"I'm sorry guys" the doc said

"It's fine doc.. when is my due date exactly"

"October 13th"

"Great..thanks doc"

LJ and I shook his hand. I cleaned the stuff off my stomach. LJ helped me off the exam table and I wobbled my way out. We went to the front desk for my next appointment. Which is a month from today.

We walk out of the hospital. My feet are aching now. I have a major heart burn. This baby is gonna have a lot of hair, I know it will.

"Where to hun" LJ said

"Uh.. I need to go to walmart.. or Walgreens for my heart burn. This baby is gonna be very hairy"

"Haha.. ok.."

We drove to Walgreens. LJ helped me out of the car. Everyone was shocked that I was pregnant. The only people who knew about my pregnancy was my brothers, and our friends. I wanted to tell everyone when we find out what we're having, but baby is being shy.

"Babe.. when are we gonna tell our parents" he asked

"I guess today.. I mean look how big I am... I'm half way there" I said

"Ok" he said with a smile

LJ and I had lunch at a diner. Everyone starred at me, like if I'm a completely stranger. This gut feeling I'm having, is that our baby is gonna be a boy. I just have that feeling.

We made it home and I immediately sat on the couch. LJ brought in his bags. Weirdly, why are my brothers not with him.

"Larry... where's Luke and Jesse" I asked

"They are with Tyler and Cody" he said

"Are you sure"

"Yeah babe.. I rode last night in San Angelo and they wanted to stay" he said

I have a feeling he was never with them. One day I called Cody, he said he was with Jesse and Luke. So I decided to text Luke.

"Hey bro"

"Hey sis...how's my niece or nephew"

"The baby is doing fine.. we couldn't figure out what we're having. The baby kept moving around"

"It's a girl"

"What"

"It's a girl... Shay was like that too"

"Well LJ wants a little girl.. where are you any way"

"I'm at home with Jesse"

"Did you guys go anywhere... these past few weeks"

"Yeah... we were with LJ... the last place we went to was San Angelo.."

"Oh...how was that"

"Had fun... why"

"Just askin.. well I better get dinner started... talk to you later bro"

"Later"

Ok.. now I'm relieved. I know I should trust him but last time I was away, well you know what happened. I sat on the couch with my feet in the up. I have no idea where Larry went.

*LJ'S POV*

Well, we didn't find out what we're having. Which I'm kind of ok with it. I like surprises. I know I'm suppose to be home with Jade every day. But I do need to support my family. I'm doing everything I can to do so. There is one thing I didn't want to tell Jade.

I'm sure she's not gonna like it one bit.

-------------------------------------------------------------

What's LJ hiding? What are they gonna have?

Vote/Comment