no longer friends

*LJ'S POV*

Jade and I pulled up to the trailer. We saw the horses tied up to the trailer. Jade and I got out of the truck. Jade walked around towards the back of trailer. Finding Cody sitting with his head in his hands.

"Cody. What's wrong" she asked

"Nothing" he said

"Come on Cody. This ain't you I'm seeing."

"Have you ever felt betrayed in your life"

"A bunch. What's your point"

"Oh nothing. It's just that I saw Tyler and Brittany making out at the stalls no biggy"

"I'm sorry what" Jade asked

I stood shocked just as she was. Brittany as in Cody ' s ex girlfriend. Who dumped him. Ouch! I know his pain!

"Really Jade"

"What? I'm just as shock as you are. Cheer up bud. Let's give em hell tonight. I'll buy you a round tonight"

"Fine!"

He got up and jumped on his horse. What the hell is going on? Tyler and Cody are like brothers. I never seen em fight, not once. Crazy thing, is I'm leaving Jade alone with these two. Oh well, tonight is all about my wife.

She jumped on Stark and I got on Viper. We rode around and I can tell someone was watching us. At the corner of my eye, I see Kollin. But he ain't the one staring. This guy is wearing a straw shoveled shaped cowboy hat, black shirt, and has a gear bag. He looks so familiar. He is talking to Kollin.

"You alright babe" Jade asked

"Yeah" I let out

"Is Kollin being here bothering you"

"Not really. It's the guys he's talking to"

"Oh. Well don't worry about it babe. Let's have some fun"

I grabbed her hand and kissed it. We talked and talked about anything. I'm gonna miss her. Just the thought of me leaving back to Texas tomorrow, is making sad. Sad that I won't see Jade for a month.

"TEAM ROPERS" one of the judges shouted

The three of us rode to the box. I see Tyler talking to a brunette, and Kollin talking to another brunette. Jade hopped off her horse and started preparing herself. Then she hopped back on and smiled at me. God that smile!

*Jade's POV*

I was getting ready to put on a show. I know we drew the best steer again tonight. Enough for us to win the round. I gave LJ a quick peck and rode into the arena. I rode into the heading box, pumped as ever. Cody and I were set, I called for it. Stuck em quick and Cody came around picked em up at the switch. Making us run a 3.7. Thats my Stark! Never let's me down. Cody and I waited at the end of the arena. Kollin and Tyler were up.

"Nice one sis" Cody complimented

"Thanks.. you too"

We watched Tyler and Kollin rope, and Tyler missed his dally. He lost his rope, by the look on his face, he was pissed. The guy opened the gate for us; we ran back up the arena. Everyone cheered as we ran. Felt good to run a three tonight though.

"Nice job babe" LJ said

"Thanks hun"

I started taking the boots off of Stark. As I was taking em off, someone rode up to me.

"Where did you get your head horse from" a stranger asked

"Home grown." I said

"Oh.. nice pony you got there"

"Thank you"

"Are you selling him"

"No. Sorry. He's my short score horse."

"Ok.. thanks"

"Yep"

The hell was all that about? Nobody never gave me a offer on Stark. Everyone knows how special he is to me. I never let go of my big boy. I hopped back on him and we rode back to the trailer. Cody already unsaddled and fed.

LJ started unsaddling Viper. I put Stark in his stall. Tyler came walking up to us. I don't know why, but I'm starting to dislike Tyler for some reason. He basically just ups and goes. He never calls or anything.

"Hey guys" he chirped

Cody just gave him a quick nod. I can tell he didn't want Tyler there. Just by the look in his eyes. Tyler stood there, all clueless.

"Hello" I said

"Umm.. what are you guys doing tonight"

"Nothing... we're gonna sleep" Cody butted in

"Dude what the hell is your problem" Tyler asked

"Me. Problem? I don't have one" Cody said sarcastically

"It's like you don't want me around any more"

"Wrong. How long have you and Brittany been together"

I stood there waiting for something to happen. When Cody said those words, Tyler felt guilty in a instant.

"Five years" Tyler said

"What the hell Tyler" Cody said

Cody took a step forward and Tyler took one back.

"She's my fiancé" Tyler said again

Cody was about to punch Tyler but LJ pulled him away. Him and LJ walked off somewhere. I stood there, wondering what the hell just happened. Brittany basically played Cody. My sweet brother Cody is now officially heart broken.

"Uh.. this was fun" I said with a smile

"What's your opinion" he said in a mad voice

"My opinion is that. You basically betrayed Cody. You went behind his back to date the girl he was dating. And I-"

"Just like how you went behind LJ's."

"The hell? When did I go behind LJ'S back"

"The night you got pregnant. That baby wasn't LJ'S, it was Kollin's"

"What did you say" LJ came out of nowhere

I looked at Tyler and I punched him. Holy shyt I was on rage that night. LJ pulled me off of him. Tyler wiped the blood from his lip. How dare he say that to me! He smiled and came up to me. He smiled again and walked away. What an asshole! Can't believe I invited him to my wedding.

I walked the opposite way from everyone. LJ was the only one at the trailer. I don't know where Cody went. Tyler went somewhere. I'm walking towards the stalls. What the hell has happened to us. We were all good in the beginning and now we're like strangers. I sat down against the wall. I sat between Stark's and Viper's stall. Both of em stuck their head out and looked down at me.

"Is it true" LJ asked

----------------------------------------

Wow! Things got pretty intense.

Backstabbing one another.

Vote/Comment